-Prolonged-

Yuki's POV

I looked out the window as I am waiting for the class to end. The midterms had already ended, we're supposed to have some fun and relax right? Wrong. Here in Eulogia Academy, we continued our lesson right after a few days of rest.

What can I say..? It is a boarding school after all. One of the Top 3 boarding schools...

I sighed and looked away from the window to focus on the lesson but it seems that I can't fully concentrate. I kept on thinking of the movie I watched last night which gave me chills...

"Miss Yuki, can you tell me what is the answer?" Gosh, that almost gave me a heart attack. The lesson is Biology one of my favourite subject. Boring? Yeah, I know but I love it.

But.. due to my lack of concentration, I can't answer the question...

"Uhm... It's.. It's-"

"RINGG!!" Thank god.. The bell saved me... I sighed in relieved. Guess I will live for now.

---*---

"Ugh... That was so close.." I mumbled while eating and the others(Rikuno) are chatting with each other and another one is reading.

I look up at the sky and smiled softly as I remembered the day that we all met.

-7 months ago (Flashback)-

"Uhm.. Where is Room 1K??" I questioned while walking at the dorm building. Well, it is the first day after all I mean NOT REALLY the first day but an orientation for new students.

I am a 1st year student here in Eulogia Academy and yup I am lost-

"Hm?" I saw someone who is standing in front a dorm room that seems like room 1K. YES FINALLY!!

Hiyori's POV

"Room 1K.. I guess this is it..?" Well, it does look like it.. I checked my phone again to see if I am at the right room or not.

Just in case, I don't go inside the wrong room like last time before I set foot on this boarding school.

"I see that you got room 1K too??" I turned around to see a girl with round glasses with dark brown hair.

I examined her for a while because I sort of seen her before.. But I can't seem to remember.

Yuki's POV

"I see that you got room 1K too??" I happily asked while holding my phone.

She turned around and became quiet for a while. I am a bit nervous she sort of annoyed of me although we just met... Or maybe.. She zoned out?

"The name's Yuki, what's yours?" I introduced myself and wait for her response. And so she went back to reality and looked at me.

"I'm Hiyori.." She respond. I happily smiled at her. "So Hiyori, I guess we are roomies! I really hope we can get along together!" I told her with a cheerful tone.

"Okay then, I hope so too" She replied to me and the both of us went inside our dorm.

"Woahh, this dorm is so cool!!" I walked into the dorm and had a look around to see there's a lot of stuff that I wished that I have for a long time.

"Woah, it feels like a luxurious apartment than a dorm!" Hiyori commented and I saw a balcony and told Hiyori to join me to see what's going on outside.