- CHAPTER 1 -

Yuki's POV

"RINGG!!" Yes, school finally ended! We can have fun now but homework... Ugh, if it's enjoyable like art than it's fine-

Everyone in the class immediately ran out with their own friend groups while talking about their plans for the weekend. Some of them wanted to visit their family, some of them wanted to go to karaoke and some of them just wanted to stay in the academy and study.

They all left leaving me, Hiyo, Shanna and Moonstone in the classroom.

"So? Are we gonna go now?" Moonstone and Shanna came up to us while holding their bags. I nodded with excitement and sparkle in my eyes.

"Well, do you have your clothes with you?" Hiyo asked with her arms on her hip. "Damn it-" Shanna slightly cursed.

"And your essentials?" I asked them too. They nervously laughed. "What can we say? Of course we didn't bring our clothes or essentials with us" Moonstone complained along with a groan. "Obviously, we didn't.. I mean who would bring their clothes and essentials during class rn? If it's PE clothes than that make sense" Shanna crossed her arm while fidgeting something that I think it's one of the gangsters she got from them.

"Welp, alright we just wait for you guys at our dorm then! Oh yeah, Hiyo! Wanna grab some boba?" I invited Hiyo and taking my wallet out. "My treat!!" "Sure, why not. It's been a long time since we had one" Hiyo accepted and we both walked out of the classroom while waving to Shanna and Moonstone.

{---*---}

"WAIT, SO YOU MEAN THAT AKIR-" 'Knock, knock'  I turned my head to our dorm door, looks like someone knocked on it. "Maybe they're here?" Hiyori tilted her head.

"I'll get it then" I stood up and walked up to the door. Suddenly, I heard something. It's like a hissing sound, I stopped on my track. The sound is getting louder, I immediately closed my both of my ears trying not to hear it. "What... what the heck..? What is this hissing sound..?" I muttered trying to control myself.

All of a sudden, my mind flashed to the nurse office. The room seems like in a panicked state and everyone inside trying to hold this one person who is out of control. The scene gave me chills after the patient bit the nurse who was trying to give her shot. (Yes, a reference from 'All Of Us Are Dead')

"AAHH!!" Someone put a hand on my shoulder that made me jumped just to know it was just Hiyo with a weird expression on her face. I just nervously laughed and scratched the back of my head.

Hiyori's POV

Yuki suddenly stopped her tracks and put both her hands on her ears. I stood up to check what's going on with her. 

I put my right hand on her shoulder and she quickly back off and screamed. I crossed my arms and looked at her with an unfazed expression but she just nervously laughed.

"So, what happened? You looked like you were in a panic state just now" I asked her but got interrupted by someone's voice outside. Looks like the Rikuno are here. Yuki and I walked to the door pretend like nothing happened.

I opened the door to reveal the Rikuno members. "Oh good, everyone's here" I spoke to them and opened the door fully letting everyone in. "YIPEE!!! Now that everyone's here..." Yuki exclaimed with a pause and went to our mini kitchen and comes back quickly. "Here! Same snacks!!"

Of course... Yuki always have some snacks with her. Everyone is excited and I walked up to them to see some choices of snacks.

Yuki's POV

They definitely hear me screamed when Hiyo shocked me by putting her hand on my shoulder. Not to mention the weird noises... That scares me that I can't even stop hearing although I can't hear it anymore.