Things getting spicy

🍋🍋🍋LEMON WARNING🍋🍋🍋

H- "Oh yeah" **Notices Angels very obvious bulge** "And whats that legs"
A- **He climbs over the gate and walks closer to Husk** "I think we both know what Whiskers"
H- "I think i do" **He looks down again and this time Angel does too**
A- "Do you see what youre doing to me" **He turns pressing his back into the bar**
H- "I can make you do more than that legs" **He presses Angel further into the bar**
A- **Moans quietly** "Oh please do"
H- **He climbs up and gets eye level with him** "Dont worry your pretty head legs..I will" **He begins kissing Angel**
A- **He kisses him back holding onto Husk with one pair of arms**
**They both lightly moan while kissing**
H- "Cmon we can go upstairs"
A- "And what if im happy here" **He slicks his hair back with one of his second hands**
H-"If you say so" **He pulls himself and Angel to the floor** "We can do it here for as long as you want legs... I wont stop until you do" **He climbs on top of Angel**
A- "Youre eager Whiskers" **He winks at him** "Cant wait to ride me?" **He moves his top arms up his body holding onto Husk with his bottom arms**
H- "Oh Im going to do more than ride you legs" **He begins taking Angels tie off** "Im going to make sure you cant walk for the next few hours"
A- "Do your worst..." **He bites his lip again and pulls Husk closer** "Daddy"
H- **He begins to blush** "You know what you do to me when you call me that legs"
A- "Oh trust me baby" **He tucks his hand inbetween Husks legs** "I know" **He finds Husks cock and begins playing with it** "But until I know youre as hard as me Im not letting you fuck me"
H- "And how are you going to do that?" **He leans forward biting his lip**
A- "Im going to make all the sounds you love to hear from me" **He begins moaning and whimpering in Husks ear each time Husk gets more and more aroused**
H- "Oh you are good at this legs" **He presses Angels first shoulders further into the floor**
"Am I hard enough yet?"
A- "I think you are...daddy" **Angel looks straight into Husks eyes as he says the last word watching as his face gets redder and his dick gets harder**
H- **moans before covering his mouth** "Fucking hell legs" **he lifts his hand to Angels face** "I want to fuck you already"
A- "Well take this off for me then" **He tugs on his own jacket**
H- **Leans forward and begins undoing the buttons on Angels jacket**
A- "Oh youre fast" **He holds Husks waist with his second hands**
H- "Angel dont tease me when you know you wont be able to walk tomorrow" **He finishes undoing the buttons and pulls the jacket and shirt off**
A- "Like what you see daddy?" **He gestures to his chest with his first hands**
H- "Yes legs" **He looks down and back up** "But id like to see something else more" **Husk can feel Angels bulge growing bigger and can feel his own dick getting harder**
A- "Oh you dont know how hard i am" **He looks down at Husks 10 inches** "How much i want that in me"
H- **He leans forward almost whispering into Angels ear** "Oh god i love you"
A- **Lifts his waist and Husk up** "Well prove it to me and how hard youre going to fuck me"
H- "Oh dont worry Angel" **He tucks his hands into Angels waistband moving off to sit on his chest**
A- "Oh helloo"
H- **Hes facing away from Angel and focusing on his dick hes playing with it before feeling a bite on his ass**
A- **Groans and rolls them over Husks hands slip out of his pants he continues biting Husks ass**
H- **Moaning heavily** "Fucking hell legs" **His hands are up by his head he tries to move them but Angels hand reaches over hand holds them down**
A- **Still eating Husks ass** "Not so fast daddy"
H- "Is that what youll be telling me later too?" **Angels finger is tracing shapes on his back one of them easily recognisable** "A dick?? Really??"
A- "Its what i want from you daddy" **He continues biting Husks ass before pausing** "Why am I eating your ass you cant see me?" **He rolls Husk over**
H- "Oh yes legs" **His hands still held above his head ** "Ohh" **Angels mouth slowly takes the 10 inches in and Husk cant help but moan**
A- "I knew i could get that out of ya" **He closes his mouth and starts giving Husk a blowjob**
H- "Oh fuck..yes" **He starts whimpering and moaning**
A- **continuing the blowjob notices Husk is actually enjoying it**
H- **still moaning** "Ohh dont stop legs you dont know what this is doing to me"
A- **Still blowing him** "If you think this is nice just imagine fucking me with all your strength"
H- "Fucking HELL im hard"
**He tries moving hands again only to find Angel is still holding them down**
A- "Believe me I know" **Tightens his grip around Husks hands** "Eager to move are you?"
H-"Every minute you give me this is a minute longer ill be inside you"
A- "Why should i stop then?"
H- "Oh i do fucking love you" **He grinds his body closer to Angel**
A- **Moaning** "Fuck me Husk. Fuck me" **He releases Husks hands and stops giving him a blowjob**
H- **He instantly grabs Angels waist and flips them back over** "Im not sticking to what i said im gonna ride you till they come back"
A- "Oh please do daddy" **He rolls over and lets Husk tease him**
H- **Rubbing his dick against Angel** "Oh baby this is going to be the best experience of your life"
A- **Still on his stomach he puts one set of hands under his chin**
H- **Inserts Angel**
A- **Takes it all in** "Fucking hell Husk"
H- **Starts moving up and down going in and out of Angel**
A- "Oh..Oh FUCK YESSSS" **He pushes himself closer to Husk**
H- "My god legs we havent even started yet" **still moving**
A- "Oh my hell your good" **Hes moaning load at this point pretty much screaming**
H- "I know you love it baby..." **he speeds up** "But we havent even started yet"
A- "Oh fuck" **He pushes himself onto all-fours** "Oh yeah daddy" **still moaning loudly**
H- **Holding Angels waist** "Fucking hell Angel i know you want this" **He squeezes Angels waist**
A- **Moans loudly** "Oh fuck" **Cums on the floor**
H- "Fuck me Angel i thought you had experience with this"
A- "I do.. but not with you i dont" **moaning heavily**
H- "Whats different with me than what you usually do?"
A- "I actually want to be fucked by you" **He presses himself closer to Husk**
H- "Of course" **He squeezes Angels waist again**
A- "Ohhh yes daddy" **With how fast Husk is moving hes started rocking too**
H- "Am I that fast baby?" **Slows down**
A- **Lowers his first arms to his elbows and knees on the floor**
H- "Oh this is better" **Speeds back up slightly and squeezes Angels waist again**
A- **Moans** Oh daddy **He begins playing with himself with his second arms**
H- **Begins getting back to their original pace**
A- "Ohhhhh fucking hell"
H- **Squeezes his waist tighter** "Youre loving this arent you"
A- "Yes daddy I am" **Moves closer to Husk**
H- "Oh baby this isnt even the best part" **He speeds up even more**
A- "Oh yeah? When is it the best part?" **Slicks his hair back with one of his first hands**
H- "When I finally cum inside you" **He pushes himself in deeper causing a loud moan from Angel**
A- "Oh fuck...fuck me harder" **He starts moving himself**
H- "Oh yesss" **He moves faster** "OH YEAH BABY"
A- "And youre saying i was being too loud" **He smirks and looks behind him**
H- "Oh fuck youre just too good baby"
A- **giggles** "Oh man youre so good at this baby"
H- "Oh..Oh fuck" **Gets harder**
A- "Oh just cum already daddy" **He presses himself closer** "I know you want to"
H- "And what gives you that idea?" **Speeds up**
A- "Lucky guess" **He pauses for a minute before moaning 'Oh daddy' at the top of his lungs**
H- **Cums inside of him** "Fucks sake Angel youre too good at this"
A- **Moans again**
H- **Still fucking him**
A- "Honestly Husk youre the best person ive fucked" **Slicks hair back again**
H- "Oh shit..Thank you baby" **Squeezes his waist again**
A- "I think you deserve a reward for that" **looks back to Husk and smirks**
H- "What did you have in mind?" **smirks back**
A- "I fuck you"
H- "I swear your a power bottom" **Thrusts into him more** "Youve actually fucked someone instead of being fucked?"
A- "Want me to prove it to you?" **Takes his hands off his dick and waves them** "These could be on yours instead"
H- **He questions it for a second** "Do your best baby" **He pulls out of Angel dripping**
A- **Moves out the way**
H- "Do i have to go on all-fours?"
A- "Yes" **He squeezes Husks cheek** "Like the true kitty you are"
H- "Fuck off" **Angel laughs as Husk gets on all-fours**
A- "Its showtime bitches"
H- **On his hands and knees** "Oh fuck ive just kneeled in your jizz"
A- "Hey you caused me to do that you cant complain" **Spanks him**
H- "Ow fuck"
A- "You been a bad boy?"
H- "Stop with this kinky shit"
A- "Sorry daddy" **He laughs as he gets closer to Husk**
H- "Anyways baby i.." **He looks around at Angel** "Fucking hell Angel"
A- "What?" **He seems genuinely concerned before looking down** "What you scared its too big for you?"
H- **He looks Angel up and down** "Maybe im the one that wont walk tomorrow"
A- "Trust me it does hurt. But after some practice it doesnt" **He inserts himself into Husk**
H- "Ow fuck" **He doesnt take the full thing only around half**
A- "Oh come on thats nothing" **He pauses for a second** "Its only 13 inches you should be fine"
H- "13!?" **He winces in pain as Angel slides the rest in**
A- "See its fine. If you can take it youll survive" **He starts thrusting**
H- "I cant tell if im in pain or I like it" **He lets Angel fuck him for a few seconds** "Are you sure this wont rearrange me?"
A- "Husk even if it did it would be the best sex of your life ok?" **He continues going**
H- "Fucking hell Angel" **Hes in pain but hes also enjoying it**
A- "See I told you I dont only bottom" **He continues fucking Husk for a while**
H- "Ok i can safely say drinks are off for the rest of the day" **He winces while Angel is still going**
A- "Oh come on Husk ive fucked worse and Im fine" **He pauses for a few seconds before cumming inside him** "Is that any better for you?"
H- "Oh fuck yeah it is" **he presses himself closer to Angel**
A- "Did you ever think youd bottom to me?" **He grabs Husks waist and deepens**
H- "To a power bottom like you? No chance" **He purrs lightly**
A- "Did you just...purr?" **He raises an eyebrow before smirking**
H- "Shit sorry I cant help it" **His face reddens and he avoids eye contact**
A- "No its ok... it turned me on to be honest" **He blushes slightly**
H- "Oh ok...WAIT WHAT" **He whips his head around to see Angel looking away** "It turned you on? Even more?" **Angel doesnt respond hes too embarassed Husk sighs**
"Meow"
A- **He turns his head to look at Husk his face is red and he looks embarassed too but hes smiling and biting his lip**
H- **purrs again and gets off all-fours kneeling up Angel still in him**
A- "Husk what are you doing?" **Husk wraps his arms over his head and around Angels neck Angels hands are still resting on Husks hips**
A- "Oh someones enjoying this.." **He whimpers lightly**
H- "Oh i am" **He purrs again this time louder and more exaggerated**
A- "Ohh you are so good daddy" **He moves his hands closer to Husks still hard cock**
H- **He purrs louder to the point of meowing his wings are out now**
A- **Playing with Husk** "Oh fuck"
H- "What?" **He feels a liquid escape from Angel followed by a moan of pleasure from him**
A- "Fucking hell" **He looks down panting Husk has taken it all in**
H- "I think i know what you did. You came didnt you"
A- "Yes daddy" **His previous mess is still on the floor and now on Husks knees**
H- "Again?" **He turns his head** "Am i just too good baby?"
A- "Yes daddy youre perfect at this" **Husk grinds against him and Angel moans loudly**
H- "Oh you like that?" **He does the same thing with an even louder and longer reaction from Angel he repeats it enough times for Angel to let it out again**
H- "Oh wow I didnt think that would work"
A- **Angel sounds out of breath** "Oh well baby... it did"
H- "Your so..." **his voice trails off trying to find the right words**
A- "So what?" **He sounds slightly offended but relieved to hear Husk say 'sexy'** "Dont youre making me want to fuck you harder"
H- "Oh please if you could you should"
A- "Are you sure you want me to you were in pain when I wasnt going too hard?"
H- "Like you said 'I got used to it.' Now... fuck me with all you got" **He grinds closer to Angel** "OH FUCK YES BABY"
A- **Angel is taken aback by this but does so anyways hes not sure how much faster he can go but he tries** "This good for you?"
H- "Oh yes it..." **A white liquid shoots out of him landing in Angels old one** "Oh fuck"
A- "HAHA I knew i could make you do it" **He squeezes Husks waist and he tickles the back of Angels neck**
H- "Oh fuck me baby"
A- "Am i not already?"
H- **He pauses** "...harder"
A- "Even harder? I dont know if i can.." **He looks down hes going blue**
H- "Try baby.. try"
A- **He sighs which sounds like a strangled moan** "Ill try... daddy" **he thrusts himself the remaining millimeters into him and begins moving**
H- "Oh..Oh FUCK YEAHH" **He grinds himself against Angel again**
A- "Damn how horny are you?"
H- "Horny enough to let you fucking rearrange me"
A- "Oh now were talking" **He presses himself closer to Husk his breath deep and groaning**
H- "Ill let you do what you want to me baby"
A- **He tightens his grip on Husks waist still playing with him**
H- **There is a mix of noises coming from Husk from groaning and moaning to whimpering and purring**
A-**He moves one set of hands to Husks thighs and squeezes them**
H- "Ohh"
A- "What time does everyone else get back here" **Hes breathing heavily down Husks neck grasping his thighs and dick Husks arms wrapped around his neck**
H- "I dont know what time is it now?"
A- "Uhmmm" **He looks at the clock across the room and squints** "5PM"
H- "Shit" **Husk looks over the top of the bar**
A- "What daddy?" **He seems genuinely concerned at Husks urgency**
H- "Did you not see them?"
A-"Oh fuck theyre back" **They both panic as they scramble to clean up and get dressed** "Shit"
H- "What?"
A- **Angel points to a very obvious stain on his jacket its from both him and Husk**
H- "Uhmm is that what i think it is?" **I presses his finger against it, its wet and it is what he thinks it is**
A- "What should i do?" **He tries to cover it with his hand but it looks stupid** "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" **he whispers to himself**
H- "How are you gonna cover it?"
A- "Husk if i knew that I wouldve done it"
**Suddenly Husk has an idea he grabs Angels first set of hands**
H- "They dont know when your shift ended"
A- "Yeah... so?"
H- "Tell them you got it at work"
A- "Oh fuck yeah..." **he pauses and thinks for a second** "But how do i get out of here without them questioning it?"
H- "Oh shit yeah..." **He strokes his fur for a second thinking of what to say** "I was helping you clean it"
A- "Oh right" **he stands up instantly all eyes are on him** "Oh hi there" **He sounds out of breath and looks off, his hair is a mess and his tie is undone** "Fancy seeing you here"
**Husk stands up and instantly half of the room figures out what they were doing**
A- "Its not what you think it is" **His voice is shaky and the whole room knows hes lying**
H- **Husk whispers** "Just walk out act normal" **Husk tries to walk out after him** "Ow fuck" **He says normally loud enough for the room to hear Angel picks him up and carries him out lying him on the couch**
A-"He hurt his leg earlier" **He laughs awkwardly** "I just got off work he was helping me get a stain off my jacket"
**The room is quiet for a second before Vaggie starts talking**
V- He put the stain there you mean
H- **Husk looks at Angel clearly embarrased**
A- "What do you mean Vaggie" **Another nervous laugh escaoes his mouth**
V- "Well while you 2 were fucking we came back and said nothing" **Charlie tries to stop her but fails miserably**
A- **He crouches down and speaks to Husk in a whisper** "What do i say?" **He sounds scared but also embarassed**
H- "Oh fuck this" **He tries to stand up again but hes in pain from Angel** "Yeah we fucked end of story"
A- "Husk!" **He shouts before calming down and whispering to him again** "Why would you tell them"
H- "Bitch they were here they know what was happening"
A- "Oh whatever" **He sits down angrilly before calming down he looks at Husk** "Wanna uhm cuddle?"
H-"Yeah...sure" **Angel slides behind him both of them lying on their sides Angel wraps an arm around Husk**
A- **He whispers 'I love you'**
H- **Not in a whisper** "I love you too legs"