✩ || 2. one crap of a day || ✩

jimin's experiencing an absolute shit of a day.

first off, he missed his damn alarm.

and then in his haste, he spilled scalding coffee on his crisp white shirt.

on the way to work, his stupid stupid car's tire flattened.

fuck was he running late.

and upon finally reaching his office, he had to face the wrath of his irritated boss.

Jimin felt a wave of embarrassment wash over him as he stumbled through apologies.

and meanwhile, the cherry on top of this fucking disaster of a cake, his colleague/dear friend soobin was drowning in his own tears.

and when jimin asked the other why, soobin's response almost made jimin himself tear up.

"jimin-ie,  he- my boyfriend- he broke up with me. he told me that he didn't feel the spark anymore. how could he even say that to me?? we've been in a relationship for 4 years. it hurts jiminie"

oh my god.

jimin didn't know how to calm the other down.

because jimin couldn't even imagine himself in the other's shoes.

because to jimin, his boyfriend Jungkook meant the world to him. They've been dating ever since highschool. and 8 years later, it still feels like they're experiencing the honeymoon phase of their relationship because that's how Jungkook treats jimin, like he's the only thing that matters to him.

but at times, jimin feels unworthy of everything. He feels like he isn't good enough and at times, late at night when he's tangled in the sheets with Jungkook, he feels like jungkook's gonna get tired of him some way or the other.

It's a feeling he cannot put into words and a worry that he always carries.

and jimin's heart would probably shatter into a million pieces if Jungkook ever decided to dump him.

Because that's how much jimin loves the other.

jungkook means the world to him.

and even if Jungkook wanted to joke about breaking things off, jimin's entire world would tilt off of its axis.

But jungkook would never do that to him.

right?