✩ || 4. I'm sorry || ✩

"j-jungkookie what? y-you. you want to break up with me?" tears start uncontrollably cascading down the expanse of jimin's cheeks and jungkook realises that he colossally fucked up.

big time.

and suddenly, jungkook's on his feet, rushing to inch closer to the love of his life and the moment Jungkook explains everything, jimin is too shocked to even comprehend anything at first.

"hyung, hyung, hyung, fuck I'm sorry. baby, look at me, it was just a prank! I'm sorry, look there's literally a camera there! baby, look at me. God, jimin, please stop crying baby, I'm sorry I'm so sorry for doing this to you." jungkook coaxes the other and as jimin comprehends the situation - anger, sadness and relief bloom through him in tidal waves.

"what did you just say?" jimin says, his tone dripping with hurt.

jungkook could not help but gulp at the other's tone. fuck, he was done for.

"it's- it's a prank hyung, I'm sorry, i thought you'd see right through it, I'm sorry I'm so very sorry, hyung."

"no stop, what did you say after that? there's a camera?? jungkook. JUNGKOOK. is this on live right now????"

fucking hell.

shit. shit. shit.

Jungkook's heart raced as he turned back to the camera, and as he rushed to swiftly end the Instagram live, he realized that the comments were going haywire.

But he couldn't care less about it right now.

Ignoring the frenzy, he swiftly ended the live.

But as he spun around, his eyes widened in alarm.

Jimin was nowhere to be seen, and the open door of their apartment freaked the fuck out of him.

fuck.