Parasitic Demon.

Once upon a time there was a farmer who lived in a beautiful village named moon lake. He lived with is wife Dalia and only child Taehyung. Taehyung the five years old kid was very naughty. He used to spend his all day playing around the lake with his little friends. Everyone in the village love and adore Tae because of his cute appearance and bubbly personality. He was the heart of his parents. One day a group of maverick tribe come to the village and placed their camp near the lake. They were black magician. The villagers used to hear scared roars at night after the maverick came. They didn't dare to went near the lake where the mavericks were staying. One day the only son of the farmer got missing. Everyone started looking for him everywhere but they failed to find. And to their surprise the maverick tribe also leaved the village after Taehyung went missing. The villagers guessed that they took Taehyung with them. Everyone started doing their work again leaving the farmer and his wife empty hearted. A little girl born on that village the next day after Taehyung went missing. And to her bad luck her widow mother die while giving birth. The farmer and his wife decided to adopt that little girl in order to reduce their pain. They adopt her and named her Y/n.

Like this twenty years passed. It was a foggy day. The farmers wife passed out. Y/n was crying seating beside her dead foster mother. That day someone appear just like the way he disappear one day. It was Taehyung. He came back after twenty years. The farmer was confused whether he should be sad that his wife died or happy that his son come back after years. The villages became so happy seeing Taehyung forgetting the sorrow of his mothers death. The village wear a fastive look. The cute little Taehyung is a man now. His appearance is just like a prince as if he comes out from a fairy tale. Everyone was so happy except for one. The 72 years old Moon Frost. The old man has a feelings that something is wrong.
It's been two days since Taehyung came back. Y/n notice a change in herself. She roam around Taehyung without any reason. She found herself staring at him for a very long time, she always think about him even if she doesn't want to, she feels shy if he looks at her. Taehyung on the other hand doesn't even look at her properly. He's a cold and serious type guy but the villagers said he used to be a bubbly guy god knows what changed him this much. However Y/n doesn't know if it's right for her to have this kind of feeling for him. Even though they're not blood related, his parents adopted her but still he's her brother and she can not have this kind of feelings for him. Y/n shook her head and started doing her work as she was making dinner.
After one week a dead body was found near the lake. The news was like a thunder on all the villagers head. Cause everyone in this village is calm innocent and peace loving. There's no thief, no robber, no criminal in this village. And in this kind of place finding a dead body of a villagers is a huge matter. With all the villagers Y/n also went there to see the dead body. The man who's laying near the lake right now was one of the villager. Everybody knows him. Y/n used to call me uncle melon. He had a round fat belly like melon and he also grew melons in his farm. He adored Y/n a lot. Y/n couldn't hold her tears seeing the terrible condition of her uncle melon. His whole body turn white as if there's is no blood on his body. There is a big whole on his chest, like someone take out all the blood from his body with that hole. His eyes are open and it rolled back. Y/n couldn't see the scene anymore. She turn her head to the other side. She was feeling weak. The farmer told Y/n to go back home and he stayed there to do preparation for her uncle melon's funeral.
Y/n was feeling an unbearable pain in her heart. First she lost her foster mother few days ago and now uncle melon. It's like all her happiness got angry with her so it doesn't want to stay with her anymore.
After coming back home Y/n close the door and turn around. She saw Taehyung was sitting on the sofa. Everyone went to see uncle melon for the last time but he didn't. He stayed at home alone. Taehyung standup from the sofa after seeing Y/n. Y/n walk towards him
Y/n : You..You need anything?
Taehyung : No thanks. Where's is father?
Y/n : He's preparing for uncle melon's funeral.
Taehyung : Oh..