Fear

Y/n open her eyes and look around. She's still thirsty.. very thirsty. She needs to drink something to quench her thirst. Y/n sit on the bed and tugged her hairs behind her ear. She look around the room and then her eyes fall on the little figure sleeping peacefully on her crib. Y/n's eyes turn yellow in a blink. She lick her lower lips. She needs blood.. more blood. Y/n walk towards the crib and peeked at the baby. She take the baby in her arms and placed her blood red hand in the baby's chest..
Loud thunder roar outside along with heavy storm. The baby wake up and scream her lungs out. The water glass fall from Taehyung's hands. The pieces of glasses spread on the floor making a tinkle sound however Taehyung was careless about it. He run upstairs hearing his daughter's cry..
The baby cried after waking up but when she realized she's in her mother's arms she stopped crying. She was looking at her mother with her doe eyes waiting for her to feed her. Y/n look at the baby's eyes and tilted her head. Her hand which was resting in the little baby's chest to take her small heart out couldn't put pressure on it. Instead it started caressing her little figure softly. The monster inside her couldn't win against the mother inside her. Y/n's eyes become normal again. But still the monster inside her was thirsty..very thirsty. Y/n's gaze fall on the flower vase which have Jimin's blood on it. And it was enough to wake up the monster again. Her eyes turn yellow once again. She slowly turn her gaze towards the baby. Her hands were trembling. But an unknown force take her hand to the baby's chest again. She was about to dig her nails on her chest when someone snatched the baby from her. It was Taehyung. Y/n look at him with her yellow eyes. Her face got covered with her hairs again. She licked the dried bloods from her hands. Her whole face is covered with blood. A scary groaning was coming out from her parted lips. She's looking creepy. Taehyung started backing away holding his daughter tightly. Y/n started walking towards them. Taehyung knows he can't fight against her alone cause right now she's possessed and two times stronger than him. And besides he cannot hurt his beloved wife. So he turn around and run down stairs holding their daughter.
Taehyung can't go outside the house cause it's storming outside. Where he'll go with this three years old today? So he decided to hide inside the house till morning. And in morning Y/n will be normal again.
Taehyung went inside the guest room and locked the door. He hugs his daughter tightly and kissed her all over her face. If he'd be a little late he might have lost his daughter. His whole body trembling thinking this. Suddenly Taehyung notice that the window of this room is open. The curtains are flying because of wind. He walk towards the window to close it. But then he saw someone is coming inside through the window. In darkness Taehyung saw a pair of yellow eyes are staring at him.
Jimin open his eyes and look at his surrounding. He found himself in an unknown place. Maybe it's someone's store room. His head was hurting so much. Suddenly he remembered everything...
Jimin : Ugh.. That Kim. I'll kill him.

Taehyung run out from the guest room with his daughter and hide behind a piller. He heard Y/n's footsteps and the scary groaning. She's coming here. The sound of her footsteps is coming closer. Taehyung desperately look around and saw a table. He quickly hide under the table. Now the sound of her creepy groaning and footsteps come so near. Taehyung peeked from behind the table cloth and saw Y/n is standing in the same place where he was standing few seconds ago. She was looking here and there twisting her neck in a scary way. Taehyung quickly hide inside the table cloth again before she look here. Hugging his daughter tightly he was just praying. After sometimes Taehyung heard her footsteps again. This time she's going from here. Soon the sound of her footsteps disappear. Taehyung felt little relief. Suddenly the baby started crying loudly making him flinch. He started rocking the baby in his arms
Taehyung : My love, sweetheart please don't cry..
He whispered in the baby's ear while rocking her. The baby stop crying and fall asleep in his embrace. Everything become silent again. Taehyung was hearing his own heartbeats only. Suddenly Taehyung felt hot breath in his neck. He slowly turn his head at the side and saw Y/n is sitting right next to him staring at them with her yellow eyes.
Jimin look around to find some sharp objects so that he could free himself cutting the rope which Taehyung tied around him. But he couldn't find anything like this. Feeling disappointed he lean on the chair. Then he notice that the chair is broken from the corner and that part is sharp enough to cut the old rope. Jimin started wiggling his body on the chair so that the rope get contact with the broken part of the chair. After so many efforts Jimin finally freed himself from the rope. He break the door and come out from the store room. Jimin look around and spoke
Jimin : I hope they doesn't run away yet.