Chapter 1

In apartment, there was someone who seem sleeping in the bedroom. A woman who seem in 40-an age had enter the room as she wake a girl up. "Haera, wake up. It's already morning. This is a first day of your school today. You can't late in your first day, right?" Said a woman name Park Hyemi. A blonde hair girl name Kang Haera had open her eyes as she look at her aunt make her shock. She quickly wake up as she look around the room. She seem clueless as she didn't know where she is. She then look at Park Hyemi who seem confused at her before she sigh as she patted her head and leave her alone. Haera then get out from the bed as she look at the mirror. It was shocking her that she look her face.

 It was shocking her that she look her face

(Haera's look)

Haera can't believe that was her look when she looking at the mirror. She had remember of Hyemi who called her name as Haera. She have a blonde hair and hazel brown eyes. Haera can't believe that she was the beautiful girl. She then look at uniform make her get heart attack as she know what happen. She had been reincarnation in webnovel. Her real name was Park Rona. She had died in accident when she chase over the thief who stole her money. It was her bad luck. Even so, she know about what a story in webnovel. She had found out about Kang Haera who actually an unknown who never being with four heaven king and Ban Yeoryong. Kang Haera have a best friend name Lee Hana.

What she find out about Haera's identity. Kang Haera was an orphan who live with her aunt after her parents died in accident like Eunhyung. Haera's aunt was a nice woman who always want Haera happy. Haera was a quiet girl even she have a friend. When she had graduation in her high school, she was died in car accident leaving Hana alone. That was Haera's life. She had sigh as she decided that she will not let happen again. She will live a role as Kang Haera and being herself. And maybe she will not involved herself with Dan-I, Yeoryong and four heaven king. After she wearing her uniform school, she quickly left the house as she said goodbye to her aunt. She had been greeted by her best friend, Lee Hana.

Lee Hana have a silver hair and blue eyes. She was a beautiful girl. Lee Hana was a cheerful girl who always brighten Haera's life. She look as angel when she smile like that. Haera just nodded her head as she walk together with Hana. When they were walking together, Haera saw Yeoryong holding Dan-I's hand when the people looking at Yeoryong. Haera seem smile looking at Yeoryong and Dan-I. Haera didn't realize that other students were also looking at her too because of her gorgeous face like Yeoryong. Hana had noticed it which she sigh as she know why they look at Haera. Because Haera was the most beautiful girl along with Yeoryong. They were arrived at the school together. Haera decided to ignore Yeoryong and Dan-I.

Time skip

Haera can't believe that she was a same class as Dan-I, Yeoryong and four heaven king. Even so, she was glad that she have Hana with her. Behind Haera was Yeoryong who sit alone by herself. Haera can feel her gloomy aura when Dan-I didn't look at her at once. Haera sigh as she know that they will reconcile again even she know that Dan-I seem confused and want to run away from the reality. She also know that Dan-I doesn't want to involve with Ban Yeoryong and four heaven king. Haera doesn't care as long she ignored them like a past Haera did. Even so, she still feel pity at Yeoryong. Hana who sit next to Haera had observed the situation.

"Haera, don't you think that Dan-I was hurting Yeoryong? Isn't that too much for Yeoryong who want her attention? I get it if they have argument but they can reconcile again, right? Why Dan-I make it hard for Yeoryong? Sometimes I felt pity at her, Haera." Said Hana as she seem huff at Dan-I's attitude at Yeoryong. Haera sigh as she patted her shoulder. "Hana, it's not our business. This is their argument. Let them deal it by theirself. I'm sure that they can reconcile again when they can solve it together, Hana." Said Haera softly make Hana pout in disagreement. Haera know that Hana will not accept it quickly since Dan-I ignore Yeoryong like that. Haera know what Hana thinking about.

"But still, I don't like it. I have a feeling that Dan-I might cold to Yeoryong again. Mark my words, Haera." Said Hana with a huff make Haera sigh at Hana. Haera know that Hana was right since she know what will happen in this novel. Haera sigh as she can't be peaceful like this if she involve with them. She didn't want to make any complicated with them. "Just like I said, it's not our business. Why you seem angry at Dan-I, Hana?" Said Haera with a confused face. Hana sigh at Haera before she look at the window. "Because I don't want to see Yeoryong upset like this, Haera. A friend should not make her friend upset like that even they're fight. Unless that something you can't accept it." Said Hana lowly make Haera silent. She had agreed with Hana but still she didn't want to involve with them. The school had end up as Yeoryong grabbed Dan-I away from the school. Haera had go home with Hana without notice that Chun Young looking at her.

3 years later

Haera had sleeping peacefully in her room when someone enter her room. That person had touched her cheek softly make Haera groaned softly. "Cold. So cold. Why it felt cold?" Mumble Haera quietly as she leaned herself at the touch. Yet that person silent looking at Haera. "You didn't have a fever, Haera." Said that person quietly. It make Haera open her eyes as she look at the person. It was Yoo Chun Young who seem watching her. It make Haera feel blushing when Chun Young wake her up. "C-Chun Young! What are you doing in my room without a permission?" Said Haera with embarrassed face.

Yoo Chun Young looked at her with his soften face as he always did when he with Haera. "Well, your aunt let me enter the room to wake you up, Haera. Besides, we have a vacation with others. I had come here to pick you up, Haera." Said Chun Young softly. Haera just pouted as she quickly going to the bathroom. Chun Young just chuckle at Haera before he get out from her room. After she take bath, she wearing a long white sleeve shirt and grey jacket. She also wearing a thick black pant and black manfela on her neck. She had tied a ribbon on her hair which make her look as a cute girl. She had get out from her room as she greeted her aunt. Her aunt seem happy to see Haera and praise her make Haera smile at her aunt.

Haera had get out from the apartment with Chun Young together as she saw Yeoryong get out from Dan-I's house with Ji Ho and Dan-I. Yeoryong saw Haera which she wave at her happily make Haera giggle at Yeoryong's cuteness. Haera always think Yeoryong was a cute girl whenever she feel happy. Same as Dan-I. They were going together at train station as Haera know that Hana might be with Woo Ju-In and Kwon Eunhyung. At the train station, Woo Ju-In had hugging Dan-I happily. Haera saw Hana wearing a black shirt and brown jacket with a grey manfela. She also wearing a white beanie hat on her head. As always, Hana will look an angel with her soften face. Haera smile at her friend. Haera had noticed that Chun Young looking away from Dan-I.

Haera know that Chun Young and Dan-I have a fight last month and still not reconcile. Haera sigh as she decided to let Chun Young talked with Dan-I by himself. In the train, Haera still tired since she have to wake up early. She had ignore Jiho talked to Eunhyung and Chun Young. Hana have a conversation with Ju-In. Haera had sit between Dan-I and Yeoryong. She had wonder since when Yeoryong and Dan-I care about her. She didn't even know how she can involved herself with them when she make her decision that she want to avoid them yet she accepted them. Haera sigh as she look at their innocent face. Haera had admit that she felt happy when she friends with them. She just feel a little scared that they will disappeared from her life. She guess that what Dan-I's felt.

'I guess that I can understand of Dan-I's feeling.' - Haera