Chapter 11

Chapter 11

He is Back

Back at Alpha Monroes pack he has had a hard time dealing with his wolf. It is about time you talked to me.

You did us wrong and you know it. How could you leave our mate there.

She is only sixteen and is not ready to be a Luna, she isnt even that strong.

Keep telling yourself that, you are just lying to yourself. She is ours, made for us I want her. She took your punishment and didnt whine, she was brave. Brave enough to tell you what she thought and stand up for herself.

Listen to me, I dont want a soft-hearted mate that will leave us for the way we are. Even worse try to change us.

She wouldnt do that.

She yelled at us for saying we got rid of our weak members. Did you see the way she looked at me, the pure hate that came from her. If we take her, she will reject us and then we will become weak and I will not allow that to happen not even for you.

The way she thinks isnt good. You and I both agree that we need to be strong. Couldnt we make that hate she has into the cold hearted we need?

Alpha Monroe, may I have words with you?

What is it, I am busy with things.

We have two female pack members that cannot fight, and they are going to be of no use to us. I would like you to come and see what I mean. You may want too through them out.

I will be there in a few minutes. She walks out of the room leaving Alpha Monroe sitting there thinking.

That is what we need Demond. A Luna that is strong and is like us.

She is curvy, and I like blond hair. She is not like our mate; our mate is softer and so much prettier. You are right she would be a good Luna and her wolf is strong also.

Our baby mate will never be like her, and we need Wanda for a mate, she will lead with me and not fight me, fight us.

I agree Monroe, we dont need her. Mate is a baby and doesnt even have a wolf yet. I would still like to have her again. Touching her was amazing. I think you want to see her too.

He chuckles. I will admit that I like the feel of her even when we were rough with her it made us both happy.

Why dont we test her and see if we can make her what we want and if we can get her to change then we keep her.

Demond if we test her, we are going to have to be mean. If she fails, the test then we are also going to make her leave. We will have to make sure she does not come back. If we ever see her again then it will cause us to have problems.

Youre right no matter what she needs to go away and not be part of us. She will weaken us if she fails the test and is still around the bond will draw us to her.

It is good you understand that if she was still around, we would always go to her and that we would not be able to fight the mate bond. Monroe knows it would better if they did this before she gets her wolf. Demond would never let his female wolf go.

Alpha, I have the alliance papers here. Do you want to sign them? I can have them messengered over to Alpha Marcus.

I have decided to bring them to him myself. Two days later Alpha Monroe left to sign the alliance and see Piper. I know she will not pass this test and we will be seeing her for the last time.

Alpha Monroe what brings you to our pack?

Monroe has this evil glare as he sees Alpha Marcus. You wanted me to sign the alliance papers. Unless you dont want to have an alliance.

The alliance is perfect Alpha, I thought we were going to do this with messengers. I was surprised to see you here that is all.

I wanted one more look at your pack. The party you had last time was so pleasant that I wanted to attend another one and bring some of my men to join in. I would also like to have the same ones on stage preform again.

I am afraid she is not available at this time. Alpha Monroe cocks his head to the side giving the alpha a death glare.

I will give you one more chance to tell me the truth, I cannot stand a liar.

I did not lie she is not available at this time. She has been ill. I dont know if she could sing the way she feels.

I told you what I wanted, and you will be ready by this evening, or you will not have a pack.

I will tell the pack and do my best to get what you want. He sends out a mind link to the pack that he is going to have another party for Alpha Monroe and that the group that performed the last time was requested to perform this time. He turns to Monroe. I will talk to her right now and hopefully she can sing; the rest is being organized as we speak.

I will be waiting in my tent. Alpha Monroe walks off and Alpha Marcus hurries to see Piper.

Marcus knocks on Pipers door. Piper, Alpha Monroe is here and demanding you sing tonight with the others.

I heard the mind link. I dont like this; he is up to something.

I told him you had been ill and that I didnt know if you could sing for him.

What if I ran away tell him that I am not here at all.

He would take it out on the pack. Then go looking for you. That is what he told us last time.

You know what is going to happen. I love my pack, but I cannot keep doing this.

No, you cant and youre not. I am going to take you and your mother with me in the car and getting out of here right now.

Nick you are smarter than this. He has his men all around the pack he will see you trying to leave before you get out the gate and things will get even worse. If you want after he leaves this time, take Piper and your wife and leave, I will help you find a place to go that he will not bother you.

Piper this is not right, and I wont let you go. He hurt you last time and it might be worse this time. We are taking you and going to run.

Dad the alpha is right he wont let me go and there is nothing we can do about it. Take care of mom and I will be home as soon as I can.

She is thinking as she walks to the center of the pack where she performed last time. Moon goddess, help me make it through this. That man is so cruel.

Piper youre here. Cora hugs her. The other two guys are here. Do you know what you want to sing?

No not right this minute Mrs. Carson. Do any of you have a suggestion? They can all see Piper is not handling this too well.

I like it when you did the watermelon crawl. The dance you made up was so much fun.

I did have fun with that Ryan. You want to be me partner we can give it a try.

I would love to dance that with you. I am sorry about last time. I didnt know what to do. Piper lowers her head and stays quiet.

We have one song. Cora says What about the other Shania Twains hit you like. Youre still the one. You make that little face when you say youre the one, it is kind of hot.

I dont think hot is what I want Alpha Monroe to think of when I sing.

Then sing it without the face movement. Cora is smiling but it is a sad smile, her heart is breaking for Piper.

We can do that one. You are going to be singing to me when you sing it. Ryan teases. You sing that song so good.

Fine that is the song we can do. Now we do a simple two step and call it a night. Piper hugs Cora and they both are afraid of what he is going to do after the show.

Alpha Monroe the party is arranged, and you are invited to come now.