Chapter 16

She jolted out of her lost state, feeling his cold hands on her bare waist.

"Neil..." she moaned, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Shhh, not a word now." He put his forefinger on her soft lips. She winced, for her lips hurt from the bite he gave her.

He slowly decreased the distance between them and locked her swollen lips before beginning the soft kiss. He sucked her soft lips gently, making her shudder. She held him, responding to him equally.

He slowly pulled apart after a while. "There is balm in the left drawer beside you; apply that. The pain will subside," he whispered softly, kneeling before her to hook the plates of sari in her petticoat at the waistline.

Anna just nodded, a sweet blush covering her whole face.

She admired him as he very diligently wrapped the sari around her, and lastly, standing up beside her, he pinned the corner of the sari on her shoulder. blowing on her neck, she arched herself, giving him more access.

No matter how much he tried to stay away, she always managed to pull him close to her. Maybe that's the black magic she must have cast on Aryan. With this thought, he harshly pulled her apart, leaving her dazzled. He walked out of the room angrily.

Anna opens her eyes to the loud banging of the door. Why does he have to be so loud always? She thought with a pout.

....

Neil was walking downstairs, ready to walk to the gym to cool down his anger, when Grandma stopped him and asked, "Where are you going again, son?"

"Grandma!" He sighed.

She realised he was disturbed. "What happened?"

"Nothing, you say. Why did you stop me?" He shrugged his thoughts off, concentrating on Grandma.

"You must get ready now; guests will be arriving soon." She informed.

"For what?" he frowned.

"To meet our granddaughter-in-law!"

"What...now what is this?" Neil asked.

"Now if I begin telling you, it will take a lot of time. Just understand it; it's just a ritual. To introduce Anna to our ladies group, she will meet with everyone also." Grandma explained.

"Whatever!! According to your talks, it appears to be a ladies' event... "Then what is needed for me?" He looks the least interested.

"Shame on you, son! You are her husband; you should be present at her side."

Neil rolled his eyes at her overly dramatic words: "Alright, you don't need to be overly dramatic."

"I am not being dramatic, son... "In fact, I think you are throwing tantrums after your marriage."

It's not like that, Grandma," he replied.

"It's just that, Neil," she argued.

"What is it, mother?" Rajveer walked inside only to witness his mother and son again arguing. They are really pictures of "yesterday, today, and tomorrow," he thought, seeing them again arguing on some stupid topic.

"Your son, Rajveer! He had changed after marriage."

He raises his brow at hearing her, giving Neil a look as he makes himself comfortable on the couch.

"Dad..." Neil started, only to be interpreted by the sweet voice of Anna as she walked downstairs, calling for Grandma.

"Grandma... "See how I look."