The party part 3

Belly POV

After their little adventure upstairs, Belly and Jeremiah joined Taylor and Jake for a game of beer pong.
While they were having fun with their friends , Belly noticed that they were being watched by Lacie, who was whispering in her friends' ears while staring at Belly.
Realizing how ridiculous the situation was, Belly raised her glass to Lacie and blew her a kiss.

Lacie was surprised by Belly's gesture and finally looked away from her .

Belly smiled mischievously, she had regained control of the situation. When she turned back to Jere, he looked at her curiously and said, "Who are you smiling to Bells ? "

She approached him gently and put her hands around his neck, clinging to him, she kissed him full on the mouth, he responded immediately , and put his arms around her  to be closer,forgetting that they were in public.

Belly always lost herself in their kissing and touching, he was perfect.

When they stopped their passionate kissing , she  finally replied, "I just made your "girlfriend" understand that she needs to stop stalking us.. bitch "

Jeremiah burst out laughing, "I kind of love jealous Belly, she is so feisty." Belly also laughed.
Taylor and Jake interrupted them and suggested they dance a little.

The dance floor began to fill up and the mood began to lift.

The group of friends went wild with all the music, they had a blast dancing to everything, Ariana, Beyoncé, Drake, Backstreet Boys... They had so much fun.

Belly watched the dynamic between Talor and Jake, they whispered things into each other's ears and laughed.

They were very touchy with each other, it was subtle but Belly noticed it. . It had been a long time since Belly had seen Taylor smile so much and so easily.

The breakup with Steven had been complicated for her best friend, they tried to maintain the relationship at a distance, but Steven was very busy and under pressure at Princeton it could not last despite the love they had for each other.

Steven never talked about his breakup, but Belly knew he had suffered. 

He was very good at hiding his emotions behind his ambition to succeed in his studies and make a future for himself.

Whatever had happened after their breakup, Belly had done her best to support her best friend, even if she thought she often hadn't done enough.

Taylor had been a strong support for her during her breakup with Conrad and the death of Susannah.  

She was a mess, and her best friend had been patient, empathetic, and there whenever Belly needed her.  

Taylor was the president of the fan club "Team Jellyfish" as she liked to call them. She  always could see that Jeremiah was Belly's person and that he was so in love with her.

With Jeremiah, they were a big part of her recovery. She doesn't know what she would have become without them.

She watched Jake, he was a really nice person too, a support for Jere when he arrived at Finch, always ready to cheer him up in the moments when the distance between them, the mourning for his mother and the success of his integration into the university were very hard for him.

If Belly had to choose someone to be with her best friend, Jake would be first on the list.

She didn't know much about his romantic past, but Jeremiah had confided in her that he'd broken up with his high school sweetheart just before college, and that he'd had trouble getting over it.