Life goes on

Belly POV

One month after the fight with Conrad, things had calmed down a bit for them. There had been no word from him since his angry departure from Jeremiah's dorm.
Belly had contacted her mother and explained everything that had happened; she was really worried about Conrad's mental state and only an adult could help them.
Laurel and Conrad had a special bond as he was the first child in the family.

She decided to let her mother handle the situation and focus on her new life.

Belly and Jere had started their classes.

Last year, Jere had pushed her to take a writing and publishing class.

Like Laurel, she had always had a passion for books, especially romance, but had never thought of making a career out of it due to a lack of confidence in herself and her academic success.
These classes allowed her to see that she had more advanced writing and analytical skills than she had ever believed.
In addition to playing volleyball, she wanted to try her luck in the field and specialize in that area.

She would see at the end of the year if this was the right choice or if she wanted to change paths. Life and university offered her a lot of possibilities and she had confidence in the future, she was young and had the right to make mistakes, but she had to try, otherwise she would regret it.

Jeremiah specialized in international business, but with an environmental and social dimension.

He wanted to build his business in a field that was meaningful to the world and to himself, and it was important to him to keep his soul while earning some money to build his own life and family.

At the same time, he took computer development courses to learn how to build applications, which seemed to complement his desire to be an entrepreneur.

Belly and Jeremiah had not spoken again about the Conrad event, after he cried in Belly's arms.

Jeremiah was back to normal, but Belly sensed that he was very sad, but he refused to talk about it for the moment and she had to respect that.
He told her that he had her and that was the most important thing, but she told him that family was important too.
He replied, "You are my family, Bells, I don't need anything else.

Belly left him alone with the subject for the moment, but deep down she hoped that Conrad would apologize to his brother.

So she had done everything to cheer him up, they had taken the time to go on one date a week, sometimes outside to discovers new places and sometimes in their movie marathon bubble.

Belly blushed at the thought, but they also had a lot of sex. .. They were insatiable,

They fucked abslolutely everywhere and at every opportunity, in the shower, in the morning when their roommates weren't there, between classes when their room was empty, in the back of Jere's Jeep....

They were making up for lost time,they wanted each other so much it was scary sometimes.

One time they were so horny they even rented a hotel room near campus to be together.

She couldn't get enough of him, she never thought she would be so sexually attracted to anyone, let alone her best friend. But in the end, maybe that was their strength, knowing each other down to the smallest detail, but also discovering new things about each other every day.

Belly also wanted Jere to feel loved unconditionally, just as he had always made her feel like she was the perfect girl for him.

Belly came out of her thoughts, she had just gotten to her room and had to get ready for their date this week, which seemed to be turning into a weekend.