t w o

I sat on the couch and read a webtoon on my phone while waiting. The only reason I was excited was because I would be seeing Felix again after a while.

I had a FAT crush on Felix. His deep voice, cute australian accent, little freckles, I mean how could you not fall in love with this little ball of sunshine? I've liked him for God knows how long, probably ever since Minho brought him home when they were in middle school. He broke his leg playing basketball and was in the hospital, but I can finally see him tonight.

Ding! The doorbell rang. I hopped off the couch and went to open it. All my excitement was gone when I saw Hwang Hyunjin himself standing at the door.

"Hey, JiJi" He spoke, his usual smirk never faltering.

"Hey" I reply, trying to sound as friendly as possible. Failed completely. He came inside and kicked his shoes off, placing them by the rack.

"Here" he tossed me something. I caught it before it could hit my face and looked at it. It was a Hello Kitty shaped lollipop.

"And what's this for?" I raise a brow, eyeing him cautiously.

"I give you the lollipop, you don't tell Minho I lost his homework"

"It's a deal" I say, popping the lollipop in my mouth and going back over to the couch with my three cats.

Minho came downstairs and the two boys were playing Fortnite while waiting for the rest. I patiently waited for Felix, feeling all bubbly just from the thought of seeing him again. I crocheted him a little baby chick as a get well soon gift since he was still injured. I just hopes he likes it

Ding! The doorbell rings again

Ding! The doorbell rings again. I get up and go open it

"Hey, Jieun!" Says the bright Australian. He had his leg in a cast now, crutches supporting him.

"Hi" I said softly and helped him inside. He sat down on the couch with his crutches next to him, a chair in front to elevate his leg. Minho and Hyunjin did their confusing ass handshake with him before throwing him a controller as well.

"So, how you been?" He asked, playing Fortnite with the other two.

"Good" I reply, not even bothering to hide how I'm staring at him as his gorgeous features. The butterflies are back, and they're even more obnoxious than before. "I made this for you" I placed the baby chick in his lap since he was playing the game. He looked down at it for a minute and smiled brightly

"It's so cute! Thank you, Jieun" He quickly patted my head and turned back to the game. It was a light touch, but still enough to make me go insane.

Although I wasn't good at most things and didn't have many hobbies, crocheting was something I liked. And dare I say, I was even improving at it.

"Get well soon" I smile, leaning back on the couch and enjoying our proximity. My peace was soon gone as I heard my brother's obnoxious voice calling me.

"Jieun, come" He said with his mouth full of chips, dragging me and Hyunjin to the dining room. I already knew this was about the tutoring, but I still stomped over with them.

"I got a job opportunity for you, Hwang," Minho started, popping another chip in his mouth. "You said you needed money right?"

"Yeah...?" Hyunjin's eyebrows knitted together as he eyed him.

"Tutor this dumbass, she'll fix her grades and stop getting yelled at and you'll make some extra cash."

"If anyone's a dumbass, it's you" I say and throw my lollipop stick at him

"Don't deny the fact that you're a dumbass, JiJi," Hyunjin chuckled, a smirk on his face.

"Oh shut it, Hwang '' I glared at him "don't make me tell Minho you lo-- '' I'm cut off by Hyunjin's hand slapping over my mouth.

"We had a deal, you idiot" He whispered.

"Tell me what?" Minho looked up from his bag of chips and stared at us, confused.

"N-nothing" Hyunjin spoke and then cleared his throat "I'll accept the offer, I need money"

"I'm warning you though, this little girl can get feisty" His comment made Hyunjin smirk, as he puts an arm around my shoulder

"Trust me, I can handle it" He spoke in a teasing tone

"Get your grubby arm off of me" I whisper to him

"No," he whispered back.

Then the rest of the boys arrived and the chaotic movie night began.

a/n
I have 7 chapters of this already written so yeah I'm probably just going to publish all of them today lol :)