CHAPTER 2- MATT

God bless me, it was TAY-TAY in flesh! I've been obsessing over this girl since her yesterday's locker room shenanigans. And no I wasn't interested romantically in this girl. There was something else that caught my eyes and I just couldn't pin point what and that got me obsessed! She was once again wearing a oversized hoodie, neon green this time, with...nothing underneath? She must be wearing a short which was not visible because the hoody reached almost her knee...yup that oversized. With her big round thin glass and once again that messy bun that must have been worn in last minute...because that messy bun was not sexy at all and I've been given lessons on what kind of hairstyle and dressing is considered sexy-hot, and what is comfortable....yup. You have 3 elder sister, you automatically get educated on stuff like these. Moving on...

I give her a big smile and express with my most cheerful voice

" TAY-TAY! I didn't know you were Olives best friend! Now how did that happen you are best friend with one of the most kindest girl I know and then best friends with one of the douches guy I know! Wait don't tell me! I wanna guess!" I say her with pure delight and she stand still for a second, frowning in confusion with a slight open mouth and then scowls and glare. She'll get used to me. She just doesn't know I am intrigued by her. We'll get there soon.

"I'll manage just fine, no need for your help!" she says, once again pulling the sleeve to her elbow, which looked like a large caterpillar on her arm that keeps moving...you know with the constant trying to pull that over sized sleeves up and it falling off.

Unable to resist the sleeve trouble, I take the huge box she was trying to carry and walk towards the elevator.

" Which floor are you on my lady?" I ask her and she looks genuinely lost and disgusted and then confused.

"7th..and don't call me My lady!" she says grumpily. She is such a miss grumpy.

I simply smile. She was different than almost all people and especially girls I meet. Even though Olivia isn't interested in me, she dresses up so well and maintain that aura. Miss grumpy here is just...different. She looks like the grumpy CEO, who didn't get their morning coffee and is ready to fire anyone who crosses it's path, except she dresses like she s going to hibernate for few a months and expects to grow in size.

" Why do you wear such oversized clothes? I mean no offense, My sisters thought me well, to never question a girl's dressing style or make up...but I am just too intrigued." I ask her and she simply sighs.

"Dude, I am just too low on energy for your sunshine rays-" she said but I gasp.

" You were totally smiling at me before you realize who I was! You have the energy TAY-TAY!" I say her dramatically as I follow her to her apartment. I try to sneak a peak at the security pin but she turns to me, scowls at me and then shield the pin away from my sight by her body. Like I could break in and harm her.

" Just keep the box here, I can get the rest. Thank you for the help...Mr. Dunbar" she says, exaggerating my surname but I was not going to give her the satisfaction. I grin at her and poses by stretching my biceps out.

" You see, I am so amazing, I am dun setting the bar, Dunbar" I say and she genuinely looked worried for some reason.

" That is the lamest ever joke I ever heard and speaking from spending time with Trevor's team, I've heard worst. Congratulations Dunbar, You just set a bar I am so dun with" she throws back the pun and leaves in the elevator as a grin spreads through my face. I have said that line so many time but none of the girls have ever shown any signs but to fake like it! TAY-TAY is a real real girl! I quickly shoots a message to Kol and Sean that the new neighbor is TAY-TAY. Can't wait for TAY-TAY to find out I am her new neighbor. There was a different kind of pleasure to tease her and see that irritated annoyed look on her face. Moving on, like the gentleman I am, I head down and despite Tay-Tay's constant annoyance, I help her bring her boxes up. I follow her inside and lay on the sofa as she raises her eye brows at me.

" What are you doing?" she asks me, carefully analyzing me. I shoot her a smile and stretches.

" I was promised a meal TAY-TAY. Olivia told me that you cook the most delicious food in the world and that I would be rewarded with food for helping you. A deal is a deal" I say happily and I swear! I swear just for a second, but I could see her hard walls breaking down and she almost smile. Sure I'd been delusional multiple times, resulting in multiple slaps, but I just swear I wore her shield off for just a second. I jump up on my feet, pointing my finger at her and almost yelled

" You just smiled!" I say and she frowns.

" No I didn't! And aren't you too energetic? It's 8 AM on a Monday morning! Go away, you're too bright for me right now!" she says me as if it's a bad thing

" I know right!? It's already 8 Am! But no worries, we've got the whole day to get you settled down and for you to cook me a meal. I'll help you!" I say and she just shakes her head, few strands falling off from her bun as she plucks her phone on the charger.

"Nah, not happening. No need, I'll manage just fine. Your food will be delivered to you. Again, What is your apartment number?" she asks and I drop my smile, making the sad puppy face.

" We aren't eating together?" I ask with a sad voice and something shifts in her as she looks at me, something I couldn't figure out. She gives out a smile, but it was not a happy one, a sad and forced one.

" Aren't you such a sunshine. Now leave, I need to go grocery shopping so that I can cook this food you made deal for" she says as she kicks me out and locks the door, heading towards the elevator. I follow her like a lost puppy.

" What now Dunbar?" she asks groaning, literally groaning in frustration and that gave me adrenaline kick. I love to see her get annoyed, especially when it's me annoying her.

" Nothing, I just needed to buy some protein powder and some milk. The grocery shop is just beside the apartment. No need to drive. Isn't it so compatible?" I ask her and she now genuinely looks done with me.

" Yup. Olivia showed me. Now if you excuse me" she says and literary walks away from me and I laugh. I watch her as she literally runs away from me, still unable to figure out what I find so intrigued about her?

I don't bug her for the rest of her grocery shopping but do keep eye on the items she keeps in her cart and to my surprise she eats pretty healthy but bought items in large bulk. She definitely must be hibernating soon. I don't talk to her for the rest of the shopping but occasionally drop some chocolate bars in her cart which she sighs and removes. Intentionally block her path and then moves away. Maybe it was borderline bullying but I wasn't hurting or so...just teasing her. She just feels so adorable to tease. Taylor fell on the adorable side of women. Yup.. I just concluded that!

She stands at the cashier line and takes out her card to scan but a kid pushes her as he runs and the cards fall down on the floor ahead of her and as she bends it to pick it, someone accidentally run over their cart over the card and the cards dramatically breaks like some fragile items. Everything happens in like 10 seconds, no time for Tay-Tay to register what happens while I snicker behind her. Not even 1 hour and she is pure entertainment to for me.

Poor Tay-Tay freezes over as the kids mom apologizes to her, so does the cart person while I now chuckle, enjoying the show.

The mom offers to pay but Tay-Tay firmly refuses. The cashier suggests she could pay with her phone and Tay-Tay's green eyes immediately lightens up as she nods and reaches for her pocket but then frowns in panic.

Poor Tay-Tay. She forgot she left her phone on charge. I step forward and give my card to the cashier

"I'll pay for her. We're neighbors. Side by side" I say, indirectly teasing Tay-Tay, as her eyes widen in realization we are in fact neighbor.

" I can't make you pay-"she says but I already scan my card and do the payment.

" I am merely helping. You pay me back as soon as you get your phone. We'll talk about it over dinner. Have a great day neighbor" I say and finally decide to leave her as I feel I filled my need of dose today. I'd teased and troubled her enough. I am going to let her rest for now and then will be back at dinner.

Something felt like life with Taylor would be dramatic and eventful. She felt somehow worth it.