gaming 🌶️

Y/n's pov

I lie on Mattheo's bed as he continues playing a video game with our friends. 

I sigh for what must be the third time and Mattheo reassures me that he'll come to bed after this last round which he's said for the past 5 rounds.

I climb out of his bed and kneel down in front of him. 

May as well have some fun with him.

I start tying up my hair as his eyes flicker between me and his game. 

He mutes his mic, "Y/n what are you doing?" his eyes are full of concern.

I ignore him and caress the growing erection in his pants. 

He shuts his eyes closed for a second before opening them and returning to the game. 

"You don't have to do this," He whispers and reassures me again.

"I know," I whisper, running my finger over his bulge. "I want to." 

He curses under his breath before unmuting his mic.

I pull down his pants and his dick springs out, hitting his stomach. 

I push my hand under his t-shirt caressing his abs knowing it makes him weak in the knees.

I watch him take a sharp breath in as he smirks at me, continuing to play the game.

I kiss his tip softly as I feel the wetness grow between my thighs.

I hum against his tip and his breath hitches.

I push my head further down, using my hands to stroke the bottom half.

He whispers my name under his breath.

I moan quietly around his dick. 

He mutes his mic and groans. 

He takes one of his hands and places it behind my head, resting there, not forcing me to go further. 

He thrusts into my mouth as I take him, bobbing my head faster.

"Such a good girl, taking me so well." He breathes out, knowing I love being praised and degraded. 

It's weird, I know. 

"Fuck Y/n. You're doing so well." I moan around his dick as he continues to praise me. 

After a minute of ignoring his friends, he turns on his mic and smirks at me as he starts making random excuses. 

He mutes his mic just as he's about to come and I slow down, using my thumb to tease his tip. 

I take him in my mouth as he finally comes. 

I swallow and smirk at him.

"Atta girl." he praises.

He picks me up and places me in his lap. 

My hair tie fell out, so Mattheo pushes a piece of hair behind my ear. 

"You're so amazing. Such a good little slut." He whispers against my neck before kissing me passionately. 

Mattheo can change from soft to rough so quickly and it's so hot. 

I start grinding on his still-hard dick as he groans.

"Still hard?" I tease.

"I have my dream girl in front of me, what do you expect?" he chuckles.

I move my underwear to the side and push his tip inside of me.