3. Hospitals and now they're gone.

Bright lights blinded you when you opened your eyes.

Your arms felt a little numb but You could still move them. Your mom sat beside you with a sad smile.

"Goodmorning sunshine.." She softly spoke. You stared sadly at her while she caressed your head. "How are you feeling?" Her hand stroked your hair gently.

"..How's Jeff..?" You quietly asked. She grinned brightly at you. "That's good news, He'll be okay. He will just have a small appearance change"

Your eyes widened, You didn't prevent it.. but thinking about him in another perspective..You're glad he's okay.

"Want to see him?" She asked, her hand pushing your hair back.

You slowly rose up from your hospital bed, taking a quick look at the bandages around your hands arms

You nodded slowly and She smiled slightly. You walked off your bed while letting your mom lead the way.

You entered jeffs hospital room, First thing you noticed was the entirely bandaged boy. The only thing of him that wasn't bandaged was his now charcoal hair.

Did you let this happen?

How could you?

Was it meant to be this way then? Him, A killer...Well curse you too Slenderman.

You carefully itched at the bandaged burns on your arms, making gentle trails against the bandages with your nails.

And then the nurse came in, cutting your time short with Jeff while your mother leaded you out to the car.

...

it's been a few weeks and liu was now out of Juvie completely early. Someone had heard Randy's yelling and admission to putting liu in jail on purpose.

So now here you both were, Walking slowly as you walked side by side, kicking small rocks on the pavement.

No words were said as both of you found it awkward to even speak after everything that had just happened.

"You think..that jeffs, gonna be alright?" Liu asked. You touched your bandaged arms and sighed, "I'm not sure, I care about the both of you, So i'm hopeful he will be," You answered

"Hey, what day is it?" He sweatdropped. You looked up in thought and replied "I think its (dd), Why?"

He grabbed your hand and started running. "WHY ARE WE RUNNING?!" You yelled and he yelled back "BECAUSE WE MIGHT MISS JEFF'S BANDAGE REMOVAL!!"

You both made it to the hospital in time. Liu checking you both in with the nurse. you tapped your foot hoping you both weren't late to be there for jeff.

When the nurse gave both of you visitor passes, You made a quick dash towards jeffs room.

Entering the room, you realized that the doctor was right behind the both of you.

Which means..You both were on time!

You stared at jeff as he sat up and you smiled though it quickly faded when you realized he was seriously gonna kill you by at least tommorow.

"I hope you don't mind me being here Mrs. Woods.." You asked and she softly smiled "Of course not, You'll always be welcomed."

Your eyes turned to jeff who was getting his bandages removed to what seemed like an agonizing slow pace.

Everyone went quiet, a scary kind of quiet. The first one to speak up was Liu, going according to story.

"It's not that bad.." Liu muttered as he felt his lunch rise up in his throat.