Restricted

A/N: It's a long one have fun :)

    Of course it was Stiles once again. This was getting repetitive. They looked at the Stiles illuminated by a spotlight. He was chained by his hands and his hands only. His eye bags were red and he looked sickly pale. Just like the Stiles they had seen last. His hair was messy and slightly greasy. His usual honey brown eyes now a deep brown, heavy with tiredness and guilt. He was wearing a blue shirt and black and white pajama pants with a flannel sort of pattern. He was standing up forcefully as his legs shook weakly.

    "Stiles...hey-!" But before Scott could continue he suddenly began to groan in pain as he clutched his stomach tightly. He fell to his knees still clinging his stomach as he sunk his head into his chest.

    Lydia looked down at him stunned. "What's wrong!?" Lydia yelped at Scott as he shrunk into a ball. But right as Lydia asked Scott he was transported in front of Stiles who was no longer chained and no longer restricted.

    Scott had a blade right through his stomach at his bests friends hand. Stiles twisted and turned the blade making Scott wince in pain. "Stiles you- you don't have to do this!" Scott said panting, clearly out of breath from the pain. Blood dripping down, staining his white shirt.

He finally glanced up at Stiles who had tears in his eyes, his hands shook with every quivering breath. "I-I can't stop." He said as he kept turning the blade. The tears began to fall down his face. "Just stop it!" His screamed echoed through the dark abyss. Scott looked confused at the last sentence. It wasn't until Scott looked over to his right and saw another Stiles. The Nogitsune. The Nogitsune walked up to Stiles who had already had his hands wrapped around the blade.

    The Nogitsune wrapped his hands around Stiles hands as he helped Stiles twist the blade through Scott. "C'mon Stiles don't we just love this?" The Nogitsune said in his usual sinister tone. As he smiled at Stiles. "We love the power. We love this calm control we feel." The Nogitsune looked in front of him at Scott and his smile didn't even waiver.

    Stiles hands kept shaking as he got more angry which didn't help Scott's case. As his hands shook the pain was just getting worse. Scott groaned slightly before Stiles interrupted his cries. "Stop saying we!" He screamed at the Nogitsune who had taken not just his appearance, but his mind.

    The Nogitsune kept his hands around Stiles hands now holding them tight enough to hurt him. "You know... you're gonna have to accept that me and you are one now." He said as Stiles   breath quickened in slight pain. Stiles hands slowly stopped shaking the anger still there but now focused on something else. No, someone else. Scott.

    The tears that welled up in his eyes seemed to go away, the only tears that still lingered were only on his cheeks. His face didn't display panic anymore is displayed a look of calm. Lydia shouted finally after watching this thing unfold. "Stiles don't listen to him!" Lydia tried to step closer but was held back by an invisible force. It's like she wasn't meant to be in this memory.

    Stiles knew Lydia was there and looked over at her. "I can't-" Stiles sighed as he smiled with some tears in his eyes. You could tell behind his eyes was a shaken up boy who didn't know why this thing was in his mind, why it was messing with his head. But he still tried and displayed an expression of calm. "We can't stop." Stiles looked over at the Nogitsune who shrugged with a mockingly surprised face and slowly let go of his hands. Stiles looked at the floor, his dark slightly greasy hair covering his eyes. His mouth was the only thing illuminated by the spotlight. He turned the blade through Scott's stomach again as Scott yelped in pain and had finally passed out.  Lydia grunted as she tried to get through this invisible force but she couldn't.

    Suddenly the Nogitsune looked back at Lydia. He smiled a Stiles sort of smile. "You're too late." He said as he paced back and forth behind Stiles watching Lydias every move.

    Lydia glanced at The Nogitsune talking in the form of their friend. She muttered quietly,"W-What do you mean we're too late...too late for what?" Lydia said finally breaking through this invisible barrier. She walked over slowly to where The Nogitsune and Stiles stood.

    The Nogitsune just chuckled to himself. "The Stiles you once knew is gone. He's not the same anymore." The Nogitsune just kept laughing as he saw Lydia's angered expression. He sighed as he looked down at a stiles and put his hand on his shoulder. "Im not even sure you could look at him anymore." He said as he made a clicking sound with his teeth, shaking his head as well. The Nogitsune motioned for Lydia to come over, she was hesitant but she did. He bent down to look at his face and motioned for Lydia to do the same. But right after she looked at his face The Nogitsune and Stiles were both gone.

    Lydia bent down and shook Scott's limp body. "Scott!" She yelled for him as he slowly opened his eyes in this still dark abyss.

Lydia helped him sit up as he began to clutch his stomach and look at his shaky hand. No blood. "What happened?" He said still very confused.

    Lydia sighed as she looked at Scott seriously concerned. "I'm not sure but you know how Stiles had that blade through your stomach?" Lydia asked quietly almost as if she didn't want herself to hear the truth.

    Scott nodded his head. "Yeah it happened at the animal clinic, The Nogitsune took over him and did the same thing." He said looking up at Lydia. His words were slightly rushed still worried. His hands still slightly shaky.

    "Well..." Lydia hesitated as she looked around. "Stiles...our Stiles. He was-" She didn't want the next words to even leave her mouth but she had to tell Scott. "He was smiling the whole time."