Bullying

Warnings: bullying, suicidal thoughts,

Matt couldn't tell Nick and Chris about his embarrassing secret. How could he? It was the most embarrassing thing ever. Getting bullied by two guys everyday at school.

Bryce and Troy must have had something against Matt, because they never left him alone. Usually they would find him after school, and catch him before he could run to his car where Chris and Nick would be waiting.

That was exactly what was happening now. Matt was trying a new tactic today. He waited in the bathroom for a good ten minutes, hoping Bryce and Troy would assume he already went home. But no.

Just his luck.

"Come on Matt, get out from the stall" Bryce announced as Troy closed the bathroom door. Matt sighed, unlocking the stall and stepping out.

"Tryna hide now, huh?" Troy asked with dangerous smile.

"I wasn't hiding" Matt gave a smile and shrug "just had a really bad shit. Those spicy chicken patty's really do somethin' to ya" Bryce and Troy just gave him an unamused look. Bryce gave Troy a look, and they were cornering him now. "Hey- we can talk about this" Matt offered a friendly smile, but that was going to get him nowhere.

"Matt, are you thirsty?" Troy asked. Matt furrowed his eyebrows confused, until his eyes landed on the toilet next to him.

"Not particularly, no" he tried to keep his cool demeanor, but Matt was actually just shitting his pants. Troy pushed Matt into a stall, and Bryce kicked his legs so he fell to his knees. "Cmon guys, don't do this" Matt decided to plea now.

"Shut up" and with that, Bryce shoved Matt's face into the pungent toilet water. Bryce only let him up for air so often, and Matt pleaded for him to stop before getting his face shoved back into the water. Matt wanted to cry. They had beat him up a few times, but had never done this.

Suddenly Troy pulled out his phone, recording Bryce as he almost drowned Matt. He didn't bother begging Bryce to stop when he let him up for air, he just took the opportunity to take in a breath. The assault went on for a little longer, before the boys got bored and left him alone. "See you later fuckzo" Troy snickered as the two scurried out of the bathroom.

The first thing Matt did was throw up, hating the feeling of literal toilet water on his face and in his hair. He tried to wipe his face with paper towels, but his hair remained soaking wet of toilet water.

"Shit" he cursed seeing the time. He was supposed to be driving himself and his brothers home by now. Matt fumbled with his keys as he made his way outside. The only cars remaining being the people who had after school activities. Yet his eyes found his car immediately, Chris and Nic standing outside it, looking very pissed.

"Where the hell have you been?" Nic spoke up first. Matt unlocked the car.

"I'm sorry I just-...." Matt trailed off as he got into the drivers seat.

"Did you go swimming or some shit? Why the hell are you soaking wet?" Chris asked in a way that made Matt feel shitty.

"Don't worry about it. Let's just get home" Matt said as Chris and Nic got into the car.

"No let's talk about it. Me and Chris waited for a good fifteen to twenty minutes for your ass" Nic remarked angrily. Matt sighed as he pulled out of the school. He couldn't tell them what was really happening. It was too embarrassing. How are you even supposed to tell your brothers that your getting bullied everyday?

"Now usually, we wait for you for a little while, but cmon, twenty fuckin minutes?" Chris added.

"Well why don't you get your own license? And your own car? Maybe then you wouldn't have to wait!" Matt was starting to loose his temper. He had just gotten humiliated by two of the worst people. He couldn't handle taking shit from his brothers.