𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨 × 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲; 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥.). 𝐀𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨(?)(𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠.)

𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨

🌊

You heard your dressing room doors open, and you looked towards the entrance.

An angry val standing in front of your now closed doors, his arms crossed, and his wings not covering over him, which showed his outfit.

You shook a little as he stepped towards you.

"Val..? What's wrong..?" You asked, your voice a little shaky. He said nothing, grabbing your wrist harshly and throwing you into the wall, helping as your back hit the flat surface.

"Why is that.. Bitch here? You think you can run away? Huh?!" He yelled, crouching down and grabbing you by the neck and bringing you up to his eye level. Your hands flung up to try and pry his from your neck.

"Because you can't, you got that? I own you. Or did you forget?" He said, dropping you and using his smoke to show you the contract you'd signed. You sighed as you saw your signature with a star next to it.

"Your mine, and your little princess won't be much help to you either." He said, blowing smoke and turning them into chains around your neck and wrists.

You looked down, your brows curling up. "So when I say your going to tell your little bitch to leave, you say?" He said, forcing a smile, though his tone held and aggressive intent.

"Yes, Val..." You said, your voice no lower than a whisper. "Good, and when I say your going to fuck 20 guys before lunch, you say?" He said, grabbing your face and forcing it up, making you look at him.

"Yes Val.." You said, trying to hold eye contact with him. "Good. So when I say your going to work on set ALL NIGHT, YOU SAY?!" he yelled, making you since and squeeze your eyes shut.

"Yes, Val.." You said, your voice now lowering below a shaky whisper.

"Good, now let's get to work, bitch." He said, harshly grabbing your wrist and dragging you out of your dressing room, throwing you on the bed. "Let's get to work people!"

"What makes you can treat them like that?!" Charlie said, her hair falling from her pony tail and her horns appearing.

"Just leave, charlie.." You mumbled, standing up at you got fixed up by the other workers.

"..what? (Y/n) i-" she got cut off by your accidental outburst.

"JUST GO HOME, CHARLIE, YOU ALREADY MESSED THINGS UP ENOUGH!" you yelled, staring at Charlie as you pointed towards the studio doors.

Charlie teared up and she ran out of the building, making you sigh, as you immediately regretted yelling at her.

You walked back over to the set, letting them fix you up just a bit more before the lights turned out, and you waited for the music to start.

"Aaaand.. Action!" Valentino said, sitting in his directors chair. The lights turned on, showing you. The music started and you danced.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘯"