Lex x GN! reader

GN! reader!!

🌊

The soft pitter patter of rain had your eyes drooping as you watched it pour from the sky.

You heard the front door open and close, making your eyes open a little bit, but they ended up fully closing.

You heard a piece of clothing get thrown onto the couch, and footsteps come towards you.

You felt a hand hold the middle of your back, and your eyes open upon contact. You looked up to the right of you and saw lex, your beloved boyfriend.

He put his other arm under your legs, wrapping his arm around your back, lifting you up.

"You look sleepy. Didn't mean to get home so late, I was held in for some extra hours," He explained, carrying you to your shared bedroom.

You smiled and leaned your head on his shoulder. "it's fine, I'll ask Vanessa about it tomorrow after my work shift ends." You said, closing your eyes.

He softly chuckled, setting you down in the bed and tucked you in. "I don't mind as long as you're fine with it," He said, taking his mask off and kissing your forehead before putting it back on and walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

You sighed as you stared off into space, thinking about certain things. You felt the spot next to you dip, and a few things were being moved around before it went still and quiet.

You turned onto your chest and put your arms under the pillow, closing your eyes to go to sleep.

For some reason, you just couldn't go to sleep, even though you were tired as hell a moment ago. You sighed and frustratingly closed your eyes.

You felt fingers messing with your hair and another hand rest on your hip. "Can't go to sleep anymore?" You heard lex say. You turned over and cuddled into his arms

He wrapped his arms around you, one of his hands going up to play with your hair, which made you sleepy alongside the rain that was still falling from the sky.

You heard his soft breathing and his heartbeat, which lulled you to sleep, your eyes finally closing as you slipped into a deep slumber.

🌊

Your eyes fluttered open, and you sat up, yawning and stretching before kicking your feet over the edge of the bed.

You stood up and walked over to your closet, throwing on a quick outfit.

You walked into the kitchen and accidentally bumped into lex, making you jump. "Sorry.." You said, rubbing your eye.

He wrapped his arms around you and put his chin atop your head. It's fine. Just make sure you're fully awake before you get out of bed." He said with a slight smile on his face.

You chuckled as you wrapped your arms around him, leaning your head into his chest and just stood there, holding him as he did the same.

🌊

Yo! Another chapter is done, and it's another short one, lol. Sorry

Hope you enjoyed, see ya!

Mikey~