Epilogue

At the break of dawn, the office of the chancellor sent out a message calling an emergency meeting of the senate

At the break of dawn, the office of the chancellor sent out a message calling an emergency meeting of the senate. As the senators gathered in the senate chamber, they were shocked to see not Chancellor Argonius, but his son Arthur take the stand.
"Citizens of the civilized galaxy, on this day we mark a transition. For a thousand years, the Republic stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took arms to defend our way of life.

The Sith hoped to unleash their destructive power against the Republic by assassinating the head of government and usurping control of the clone army. But my Father, and our loyal clone troopers, would not bow to them.

The attempt on my Father's life has left him bruised, but not beaten. Tired, but not worn. His resolve has never been stronger. The time of the Sith is over. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. A new beginning for the Jedi order, and for the galaxy at large.

In order to ensure the Sith never again plunge our planets into chaos and despair, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Kingdom, for a safe and secure society. A Kingdom which will last for 10,000 years. A Kingdom that I will rule as your king, alongside each and every one of you. As my most trusted advisors, you will act as the voice of the galaxy. I promise to listen when you speak, to answer when you ask, and to always rule with wisdom and justice.

We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We move forward as one people - one kingdom. As we await my Father to return and rebuild the Jedi order, We are tasked with rebuilding a thousand worlds that have suffered under Sith rule. But we will prevail. For the light will always triumph over the dark. Ten thousand years of peace begins today!"

Arthur lifted his hands to a sea of newly freed citizens, as the dark shroud of the Sith dies with a chorus of thunderous applause.

The End.