Chapter 1: A Creator's Interference

Welcome to a new story for all of you! As I was rewatching The Owl House for Fox Guardian of the Boiling Isles on Disney+, I accidental stumbled upon a beautiful gem called Amphibia. I watched the show, and I didn't realize how much I would fall in love with the show much like The Owl House and Gravity Falls. I'm not sure how I'm going to do the chapters, but how it's most likely going to be done is I will make a bunch of short chapter to work with the half episodes. The longer chapter will be, of course, the full episodes of Amphibia. Without further delay, allow me to get with the story .

Disclaimer: I don't own anything here. The MHA Manga is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, Amphibia is owned by Disney, and Sonic the Hedgehog is owned by SEGA.

Warning: This story is rated for Mature Audiences. If you do not feel comfortable with Violence, Sexuality, Strong Language, and/or Mature Themes.

"My name is Izuku." (Normal Text)

"Quite Intriguing..." (Thoughts / Echos / Muttering / Murmuring)

"You may call me...Infinite." (Large Creature / Robot / Shadow Figure / Masked Figure / Deep Voice)

"Yes sir?" (Unknown Figure's Thoughts / Unknown Figure Echo / Action Words)

[ACESS DENIED] (Authors Notes / Robotic Voice / List / POV Change / Location Change / Timeskip)
Chapter 1: A Creators Interference

[LOCATION: The Event Horizon]

The Event Horizon. A place where both light and dark exist, where angles and demons reside. This place, however, is also home to a being that far surpasses any creature in the multiverse that it created.

The man, if he could be called that, was tall and skinny. He wore a gray suit with a purple bow tie and black pants. His fingers were claws with the fingers being pure black. The skin that was seen was as black as night with white dots, that look like stars. On his head was a large hat that had similar white dots and some of them giving a glow like stars. On the sides of the hat, two That's where his human characteristics end.

His face, humanoid in nature, had one large eye with a yellow sclera and a red pupil. On the side of his head we're four more eyes. The one on his left had a black sclera with a golden star as a pupil. The eye above that had a dark blue sclera with a light blue iris and a slit pupil. On the right side of his head, the eye was a metallic purple with a ripple pattern across the eye. His pupil was small, and on some of the rings there were nine magatama on the rings. Above that, the eye's sclera was purple with a light orange sclera and a slit white pupil. Above his head, is a gold outlined dragon skull with its eyes being gold and blue.

On his back were three sets of wings. The wings on the left side of him had an outline of purple, green and yellow. The wings on the right side of him had an outline cyan, orange and dark blue. On each of the wings were hearts that were of the same color as the wings. The hearts, though, had eye in the middle of them, giving the man a more demonic look.

This is the Creator.