Chapter 2: Before Calamity

Welcome one and all to the official second chapter of Infinite Possibilities. This chapter was a bit harder to do much to the fact that we never received a full story to what actually happened before Anne, Sasha, and Marcy were transported to Amphibia. So, this is how I think it went down with the addition of Izuku and Eri being involved in the story. The story won't be thrown in all at once, but over time, and mini flashbacks will occur every now and again to fill in the blanks of the story. Please enjoy the story. I accept any and all criticism.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything here. The MHA Manga is owned by Kohei Horikoshi, Amphibia is owned by Disney, and Sonic the Hedgehog is owned by SEGA.

Warning: This story is rated for Mature Audiences. If you do not feel comfortable with Violence, Sexuality, Strong Language, and/or Mature Themes.

"This pain persists, I can't resist, but that's what it takes to be Infinite."
~???

————————————————————————------------------------------------------------------------------

Eight Years. That's how long it has been since he arrived in this world and left his world to the fate that it deserved. Hopefully, that God who saved him would spare the innocent from his wrath instead of letting them all burn.  A lot of things changed, including his appearance.

For starters, his once emerald eyes changed slightly. Where before they were entirely green, now each of his eyes had a ring that was a different color. His left eye gained a golden yellow ring that circled the pupil. His right eye gained a sky-blue ring that circled the pupil as well. His hair didn't really change, but it would sometimes move even when there was no wind in sight. Izuku mostly ignored this, but the times he didn't he noticed the ruby around his neck pulsate.

Speaking of the ruby, Izuku was still trying to figure it out. Izuku was well aware the gem had powers beyond his wildest dreams. It transforming into a necklace when it was implanted inside of his chest was proof of that. It wasn't until later, when Izuku created a weapon out of nothing, was when he decided to hide what the ruby can do. It's not like anyone could take the gem anyways. Due to it originally being stuck in his chest, every time the gem was about 50 feet away, that strange sound would play and it's around his neck again. It's tied to him, and he doubted that it would change.

Though, over this last decade, things weren't as alone for him as he though. Friendship.

The idea was foreign to him at first. His last friend betrayed him, so you could see his hesitance at first. Luckily for him, he made some pretty good friends. Sure they were a little rough around the edges, and had their flaws, but nobody was perfect, right?

The first of his friends, ironically enough, was Marcy Wu and Anne Boonchuy. How they met was similar to how he, and the rest of his friends met someone else later on. It was because of bullying, something that, even in this world, he couldn't escape. This, however, made Izuku act without thinking when he saw two girls being picked on by some older kids.

[FLASHBACK]

Izuku was at the school's playground by himself. Though he was aware that he knew nothing with it came to socializing with children the same age as him, it didn't deter him from his current goal, make a new friend. The child, on his part, didn't speak often, and would only speak if spoken too. Izuku was determined to try, though.