Ares' Strong Commandments

Hello everyone! Here are the commandments of Ares, the God of War. He wanted to remind you on how you can ready yourself before entering a battle. Read this first so that you won't ask and ask to admins.

How to become a sorcerer member?

There are magical forms that will be submitted to you and it's in the next chapter. We have two forms to be filled up:

(Vote to vote)
(Comment to comment)

Vote to vote is where that you are just going to give stars, no reads, no comments. It is simply just like that, but if you are going to fill up comment to comment form then you are obviously going to put comments and read the whole chapter.

We have Gods and Goddesses rooms and those are the division of the members by their missions. If you joined in and submitted your form, you will meet all the Gods and Goddesses by their respected rooms. And if you'll find your name in there, meaning, you're qualified and required to do the missions.

How many comments would I do or put?

We will be the one who will assign on how many chapters you will comment and vote, or how many comments or votes that you will give. And yes, you can comment as many as you can as long as you already gave the estimated comments or votes that you were tasked.

And mind you, we don't accept one word or two words comments. It is maximum of 5 words and above so that we will know that you really read the chapter, understood? And in the last chapter, you are required to comment 5 sentences or above with a #SBC before that.

Ex.

#SBC

As I read the chapter, I was amazed because how characters shown their attitudes towards the supporting characters. The settings and plot are interesting. I also felt the emotions, and how colorful the scenes are like it was really happening in the real world. I was also amazed because of how great your writing skills are like you are already mastered doing such scenes and events that gave me inspiration to do the same thing. There's a bit of typo errors but don't worry, it doesn't affect how great the chapters are.

That's how you comment in the last chapter. If you are tasked to comment five chapters, then you will give the comments and the final comment with the hashtag in the fifth chapter.

Remember!

We are accepting corrections or critique comments but in a good way. And if you are going to give critiques please be a good commenter, we don't want to hurt our sorcerer's heart if they read how rude your comments are. Help yourselves together, we don't do competitions here.

What are the traits before joining the Book Club?

The traits that you need to have before joining the book club are being;

*Active
*Responsible
*Friendly; and
*Honest

You have to be active whenever we already published the missions, you have to be responsible doing the missions while being friendly and honest. We don't tolerate such sorcerers' bad attitude in this book club and if you are not going to accomplish the mission within that given time, you will be posted in our Book of Underworld where all the sinners are there. Meaning, you will be forever banned in this club and you will be blocked by us.

And we will tell all the bookclubs and facebook pages how irresponsible, and how rude you are as an aspiring writer.

If you are done with your mission, we will put another form in the next chapter that you are going to fill up again. And automatically after that, you already surpassed the mission and will continue another adventure.

These are the additional rules to become an effective member.

•Must do the assigned mission.
*Of course, you need to do the mission so that it will be fair for your partners that already doing the steps.

Being inactive for no specific or valid reason will be automatically put in the Book of Underworld. Banned and blocked.
*If you are irresponsible, then you already know the consequences.

Do all the requirements.
*It is a must, because lots of prizes awaits.

•Offensive words, medias, and things are strictly prohibited.
*We respect one another, one of the missions of this book club is to help the writers to gain more not just reads and votes, but also confidence and knowledge.

Be friendly. Nonsense arguments are prohibited.
*That's one of the traits that we have to apply to ourselves as writers, no negative judgments and always be positive to avoid ruckus.

Don't be competitive specially for writers.
*This is not a competition, we are here to help.

Be fair.
*Obviously, be fair to your partner.

Don't promote your stories in comment sections.
*This is not for promotions, this is a club.

Don't ever mention or compare writers to known and already mastered when it comes to making stories.
*That's rude, comparing your partners with star writers. Let them be themselves, let them learned and be the stars by their own.

Unfollow, votes removal, comments deletion is prohibited.
*If you will do so, we will kicked you out and will put you in the Book of Underworld.

Never plagiarized. Plagiarism is a crime.
*Be mindful, make your own stories and events. Don't copy with your partners or other members of this book club.

Respect gains respect.
*If you want to be respected, then respect all the members here, especially the admins.

Your story must have 5 parts
*We accept two stories in one wattpad account, and must have 5 parts or chapters.

Follow all the rules.

Are you Filipinos, or not?

Yes we are all Filipinos here, and we accept only Filipino writers because we want to help the Filipino Writing Community to share their masterpieces. To give them confidence and courage to show how capable they are. How creative and how amazing Filipino writers are so you don't have to worry when it comes to approaching us because we are friendly to those writers who are also friendly towards us.

And we are open to LGBTQIA+ COMMUNITY writers, we respect them so much so if you have a problem socializing with them then you are not fit for this book club!

Thank you for reading Ares' commandments! And if you are now ready, you can flip another page and then read the following requirements before joining the Sorcerer Book Club.