Athena's Wise Requirements

Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom and War would like to tell you that you have to follow the requirements before filling up the forms. As the Goddess of Wisdom, she wanted to make sure that you are responsible, and active at the same time here in this magical world.

First, you have to follow this account and our admins of this book club. You can check their profiles by checking our sorcerer's reading list, you can find the admins account there and their works. Reminder, admins don't follow back, only this account will follow you back. And don't worry, this book club is active and also have stories in its library so meaning, this account is also reading stories.

And before proceeding, tag 3 active writers and comment it here...➡️

Second, you have to make a personal reading list for the Sorcerer's Book Club and add it on your libraries. So that you will be updated whenever we publish a chapter. We also have event books that will soon to be published and by that time, you will add them in the Sorcerer's Book Club personal reading list. Remind you, we are going to check if you follow this step because if it's not, then we won't accept your forms.

And lastly, you have to respect all the admins, the future admins and other persons behind the book club.

That's all! And hopefully, you are going to follow Athena's wise reminders!