12. Emotions

I tried to open my eyes, but no matter how much I tried, I couldn't

I was conscious, but my body had no strength. All I could do was to move my fingers.

And then I heard some voices, they were familiar, but I still could not recognise to whom they belonged.

"Naina, Naina, Naina" 

I heard someone calling my name, I wanted to respond.

"Rishi, go call the doctor"

I heard the voice again, I knew that one of the people present was Rishi.

"Why bhai, did anything happen?"

"Naina is waking up, her body is showing moments."

Who did Rishi call bhai, it was not Mihir's voice. Then who was it?

"Ah, sure and I will also ask a nurse to charge my phone. It's dead"

"Naina, I know you can hear me. So, please wake up. Do me this favour, please wake up." 

The person spoke once again and was now holding my hand, begging me to wake up, but I could not respond.

And I felt a few drops on my arm, and the person's muffled voice begging me to wake.

"I will be back"

I knew the person was now out of the room. I was trying my best to open my eyes, to move my body. Slowly, I could move my feet and arms

When I heard some voices again, they were of the same person, who left the room a while ago and some more.

When they spoke, I realised they were my grandparents.

I didn't know where I was, but I realised when I fainted, I was alone. Nobody was in the room except me, so how did they come?

I forced my eyes open and the first face I saw in front of my eyes was ADVAIT. He was there, sitting in front of me.

He helped me sit, and nothing came out of my throat when I tried to respond. 

He asked Rishi for the jug of water, then started my brother's bickering, I slightly smiled. Advait helped me drink some water.

Looking into his eyes, I could see the care, love, sincerity, happiness, worry and many more emotions. I was also so lost in his eyes that I didn't even realise when the glass was empty.

AT ARORA HOUSE

"Sarthak take me to meet Naina Di. Please Sarthak", Meenakshi is requesting her husband for the 100th time to take her to meet Naina.

While our Protective Sarthak is continuously denying her request.

"Maa, issko bolo na ki mujhe hospital le jae", Meenakshi looked at her mother-in-law like the most innocent child, melting everyone's heart.

"Sarthak le jaa na isse bhi", Advait's mother spoke in Meenakshi's favour.

"No, badi maa, Meenakshi is already in her eighth month, it's risky for her."

"Sarthak it's okay, take her with you. You are going to the hospital anyway, and nothing will happen also her due date is not near. Take her with you, let her meet Naina." Advait's mother again spoke.

Sarthak sighed in defeat and took Meenakshi to meet Naina, in the hospital.

IN THE HOSPITAL 

"Excuse me, Naina Gupta ka kon sa room number hai.", Meenakshi asked at the reception while Sarthak was parking the car outside.

"Aap kon?", the receptionist asked.

"Mei unki devarani hu.", Meenakshi answered.

"I suppose you are confused because records show that she is unmarried.", the receptionist answered.

"Well, she is going to be married soon.", Meenakshi again answered.

"Okay, ma'am 105." 

"What 105?"

"Naina Gupta's room no."

"Okay, thank you."

IN NAINA'S ROOM

"Di, how are you??", Meenakshi asked as soon as she opened the gate not noticing the people in the room. When she opened her eyes she saw everyone looking at her.

"Ohh, sorry I didn't know everyone was here." Saying this she greeted everyone.

And suddenly the door was slammed.

"Bhai, Meenakshi is lost." a scared and worried Sarthak could be seen.

The laughs were shut down and Sarthak was worried water and taken out before he could burst out.