Chapter 1.

The first day of high school. Serious to some, stupid to others, for all our protagonists. It was the best day ever as they rushed to get ready and off to school one started to dread it more and more but I'll tell you who..and why soon.

"Mae! I'm gonna leave without you!" Damon yelled from downstairs. Mae hurried to do her hair and put it in a ponytail, she wanted to wear it down for once but she didn't have the confidence for that (yet..) she ran downstairs and grabbed her bag. "Took you long enough hair princess" Damon mocked and Mae shoved him "shut up let's go." Mae walked out the door and Damon laughed.

At the afton house it was a little different, "Ella! We're gonna be late get your ass out of bed!" Ash yelled from outside Ella's bedroom door. What ash didn't know was Ella was already ready but scared to go to school, but she didn't want to anger her brother considering he was the only protection she had if something went wrong. "I'm coming." Ella stood up and walked out of her bedroom and her and ash left the house. "Listen, don't try and talk to me at school unless something's going on alright." Ash said coldly, Ella shook her head "why are you such an asshole." Ella scoffed and walked faster to get away from ash.

Both siblings got to the school and went to their friend groups, ash went to his locker cause he didn't really have friends (womp womp) Ella went over to her boyfriend Ryan and his friends, Damon was with his friends while girls were coming over and saying hi (ew) and Mae went to the library before class started, Damon was chatting with his friends when someone approached him. "Hey Damon, where's Mae?" Damon looked at the guy and it was Kevin, Mae's boyfriend, blue cold eyes and black hair. Pretty hot in my opinion but he definitely uh..wasn't it you'll find out soon. "Oh she's in the library" Damon pointed down the hall and Kevin thanked him walking down to the library, Ash watched Kevin walk to the library he never cared for Kevin, his demeanor always seemed off to ash but he never knew why.

"Ryan, can you walk me to my locker..? The shadow knight members are by it." Ella asked Ryan and he brushed her off ignoring her and she just stayed with him.

Kevin walked into the library and Mae looked up, looking at Kevin, he brushed her hair behind her shoulder. "How have you been doll. I didn't get to see you this weekend." Kevin said as he placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing his thumb on the side of her cheek. "I've been good, just been reading" Mae looked at her book and kept reading.

Damon and his friends disbursed and while Damon walked to his class he bumped into Ash. "Holy shit I'm so sorry man." Damon kneeled down and help Ash pick up his things. "Just watch where your going." Ash said coldly and Damon gave him a weird look and walked off..

As they all walked to their classes they didn't know that this class would be one...of the reasons they know each other. But I guess you'll find out in the next chapter.

I'll meet you there.