Chapter 2.

They all walk into their class, one that they all had together. They all sat down as the bell rang and the teacher told them to stand once again and all the students stand.

  "Alright class. I'll be giving you assigned seats this year only because you'll be working on projects with the person you will be seated next to. So I hope you all like each other cause you'll be next to them the entire school year." Some of the students groaned but most didn't care. Friends and enemies were paired together and the only ones waiting to be paired were..

  "Damon and Ella you two will be assigned together. And Ash and Mae you two are assigned together. Now get to know each other." The teacher sat down, Damon and Ella sat together and Mae and ash sat together. Ella was excited to sit with Damon, it's not like she didn't have a crush on him (she definitely did). Ella caught Damon's eye. Something about her was different to other girls in the school that he had played and left heart broken. He couldn't quite put his finger on it. But he was ready to find out what it was.

Mae was excited but scared to be with Ash. Kevin always told her to stay away from him he would never tell her why when she asked so she always just figured it was cause of his family or maybe Kevin and him were friends and now they hate each other. Ash was nervous he had always had his eyes on Mae but never made a move out of respect for her relationship. Even tho there was no respect in said relationship. He was excited just to be able to get to know her without her handler being around.

"So you're the famous Ella afton hm?" Damon smiled and Ella shook her head "I'm not that famous Lycan. Well not like you." Ella shot back, Damon shook his head and laughed

"So Mae are you having a good first day so far?" Ash asked normally when he talks his words were cold and firm but talking to make his voice was soft and gentle, his words were warm and kind and she smiled "it's been good" ash nodded and they continued to talk.

The bell ran which felt like 5 minutes after class started everyone stood up and left the class room. "Hey Ella, maybe you can come with me for lunch?" Damon asked and Ella hesitated "uh maybe I'll let you know" Ella smiled and left the class. Damon left shortly after. Ash walked Mae to her locker. "Hey it was nice getting to know you Mae" ash gently put his hand on Mae's arm and she flinched and smiled "it was nice getting to know you too I'll see you around mr. Ash" Mae waved and walked off.

Shortly after Kevin harshly grabbed Mae and pulled her into an empty room. "Why were you talking to ash. I told you not to." Kevin said harshly. "Kevin im sorry we got paired up in a class I.." Kevin cut Mae off and put his hand around her throat. Mae quickly put her hand in his trying to pull his hand away. "Mae. I don't want you speaking to him outside of that class. And when you talk in there. I want it strictly about the work. Got it. I will find out." Mae nodded to what Kevin said and he let go and kissed her. "Listen I just want you safe okay?" Mae nodded and Kevin smiled and they both walked out of the class room together.

On the other hand. Ella was with Ryan. While he was talking to his friends she was day dreaming about Damon. She has had a crush on him since she saw him freshman year and he has become way more attractive since freshman year. "Hey Ryan, I'm gonna go with a friend during lunch if that's okay?" Ella asked a bit nervous when she asks "Ella that's fine. Just let me know where you're going." Ryan said and Ella smiled and kissed him and ran off to find Damon. On her way she bumped into ash and he literally did not care. "Watch it Ella. Why are you so happy." Ash questioned "I'm gonna go with Damon during lunch" Ella smiled and ash shook his head "yk he's not actually into you. He's gonna play you Ella." Ella just rolled her eyes and went to find Damon. Finally she found him and tapped his arm, Damon turned around and smiled "hey pretty lady. What's up?" Damon crossed his arms "I came to tell you I will be joining you for lunch" Ella smiled as she told Damon. "Oh fun I'm excited. I'll pay for you alright?" Damon put his hand on Ella's arm. "Are you sure? I can pay" Ella was a little nervous speaking to Damon. "Pretty lady. Trust me I'll handle it." Damon smiled. "Well let's go and get some food yeah?" Ella nodded, agreeing with Damon and they walked out of the school together.

       They all had an amazing day at school and went home. We're going back to skip forward quite a bit but. You'll figure it out in the next chapter.

          ⋆.