Prologue

There he was, Riser Phenex, he had to admit that he was having a good time, tormenting a little his future wife, knocking out a member of her peerage, being challenged to a rating game, man, could this day be better? He took confident steps towards Rias, without letting her react, he took her chin and brought his lips closer to hers, just as he was about to kiss her a hand took his shoulder.

"Who dares?!..." Riser turned around, he was mad, someone had interrupted his fun, now he would make them pay, or that was he thought, when he recognized the person whom interrupted him he started to shake, it was Sirzechs Lucifer, Rias' brother and one of the four Maou "Lu... Lucifer... Sama..." Was all Riser could say.

"I'd appreciate if you keep your hands away from my sister." Even though his voice was calm and had a smile on his face, the killing intent was obvious, so, naturally, Riser back up.

"Aniki!" Called Rias "What are you doing here?"

"Do I have to have a reason to see my little sister?" He asked in a sweet tone with a childish-like face, though it didn't last long. "I'm here to talk to you." His tone had gotten serious, then he turned to Riser. "Both of you." His gaze was stone cold, as if something bad had happened "I'm here to inform you that your engagement has been canceled." In the outside Sirzechs had a serious face but in the inside he was jumping in joy, at least his precious Rias-tan wasn't going to marry this prick.

For the ex-bride things were a little different, she didn't even try to hide her happiness, immediately after hearing the news she gave a big jump of pure happiness and screamed joyfully. On the other hand, for the ex-fiance, the news felt like a bucket of cold water, in just an instant all the prestige he could bring to his family and himself was taken away.

"Why?!" Screamed Riser. "I demand an explanation!" Even though he was in front of one of the four kings of hell, Riser didn't hesitate on showing his flames, which soon vanished by the overwhelming presence of Lucifer.

"I owe you no explanation." Sirzechs said in a stone cold tone, almost threatening. "Now leave, I want to speak to my sister." Riser couldn't think of saying anything else, so he obeyed, a red magic symbol appeared beneath him and his peerage, now the ORC was free of birds, or so they thought. "Alone." Now he was referring to Rias' peerage, immediately they left the siblings alone.

"What's going on aniki?" Rias asked.

"I have to tell you..." There was a little regret in his voice. "Rias-tan, your engagement with Riser might be over, but that doesn't mean you are no longer engaged."

"What do you mean by that?" She wasn't understanding, her marriage with Raiser was over, and yet she was still engaged?

"I... We, the four Maou, pulled off your marriage to the Phenex family, because..." He didn't knew how to finish the sentence.

"What? Because what?" Rias was getting annoyed by the second plus the fact that her brother was delaying the news meant something was wrong.

"We found a better candidate." He spewed out as fast as he could, he didn't want to do that, but there wasn't any other choice.

"You found what?!" This had done it, what in the hell he was talking about?

"Rias, listen to me, right now the Hell is getting weak, we need alliances if we want to keep our position..." Sirzechs tried to explain, but Rias interjected.

"That's all you care for?! "Our position"?!" Rias'was mad, she wanted to live a "normal" teenager live.

"Rias listen!" She immediately got quiet, it was one of the few times her brother shouted at her. "I know you don't like this, in fact, I don't like it either, but we need this..." His tone began to calm down. "Your new fiance will be arriving in Tokyo in a few hours, I'm going to meet him there, you will meet him tomorrow, for now, rest." He gave his sister a big hug, which she didn't gave back nor resisted it, and then leave, unknown to the siblings, a little blonde bird had heard everything.

~Two hours later in Haneda Airport...

A plane was landing in the Tokyo's international airport, some of the passengers were tired, it had been a flight of at least fifteen hours, there was a blond woman with green eyes and a green piercing beneath her lower lip, she was wearing a red blouse, blue jeans and sandals. Next to her there was a male teenager, light brown skin, black curly hair long on the top and short on the sides, he was wearing a light blue shirt and black jeans, just as the woman he was wearing brown sandals. The teenager was asleep, his peaceful dream was soon interrupted by the woman tugging his arm to wake him up.

"Tez... Tez wake up, we're here." The woman called in a light, caring tone, the teenager, now known as Tez, opened just a little his eyes.

"Q, why are we doing this?" Tez asked in a sleepy tone, though his irritation was quite noticeable.

"Oh, because you and me enjoy seeing what the humans do, and traveling by their ways!" She answered in a joyful tone.

"You know that isn't what I asked."

"I know, I know, we're doing this because we, all of us, have been hermits since the beginning, and this could be a way to open a little to the world." Tez could understand a little the logic of the plan, but that didn't mean he accepted it.

"I know, but, why me? You could have chosen a better candidate." Exasperation cold be heard on his tone.

"Because you're special Tez." That only gained a chuckle from Tez.

"Oye esa pendejada..." And that gained a blow on the neck for Tez, courtesy of the woman. "Oye! What was that for?!" At the same time their little chit chat happened, the airplane had successfully parked in the right door and passengers were now leaving.

"Come on let's go" Said the woman getting up and taking her luggage, Tez just followed her while rubbing his neck, these sure would be the worst days of his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, said and done, I took this story from my old account and moved to this one, as you can notice I'm making some changes to it, nothing major, well, I hope you enjoy it.