CHAPTER 27

"YOU ARE IN LOVE."

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU."

"I — I — What?" Andie stammered, sobering up.

"I love you, Andie." Peter whispered, staring intently into her eyes.

He was nervous for her answer. Now that he thought about it, maybe it wasn't the best time to tell her that he loved her. Maybe it wasn't the best time while she was drunk off her ass.

Andie sighed, Peter's stomach fell into his ass. "No, I heard you." a smile grew on her face. Her buzz reappeared, this time a happy buzz, not a drunk one.

"I love you, too."

She grabbed his face, embracing him in a lengthy kiss. His hands travelled to her waist, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss. Her hands travelled to his hair, god she loved his hair. It was an obsession.

He smirks, the kiss intensifies. "Wow, I like being in love as of right now." giggles Andie, pulling away from the kiss for a moment.

Peter's eyes were full with a look of desperation, "Please." he pouts, his voice hoarse after the kiss.

Andie happily obliged, she pulled him in again, this time by his shirt collar. Some stereotypical teenager thoughts popping into his head. As these teenagers thoughts began, he leaned into her, and she let him. The two were now almost lying down, his hands remaining on her waist, while her hands moved from his hair to his neck.

Between kisses, Andie mumbles, "Wow, you love me." she softly moaned against his lips.

Her coconut aroma filled his nose, only making him wanting to deepen the kiss more and more, he only stopped himself in fear of making her uncomfortable. His 'Spidey — sense' made all of his senses heightened, including his more PG 13 thoughts.

She switched up. She started leaning into him during the kiss, Peter was now fully laying down on the bottom of the swing, Andie laying on his dignified body. Her hands went right back to his hair. Did I mention that it was an obsession of hers?

Peter was fully ignoring the lingering taste of vodka on her lips. She was worth the slight bit of discomfort, he was okay with it, he welcomed it with open arms if it meant that this moment was actually happening.

She felt like she was in a dream. She felt like she needed to be pinched. To have someone love her, to be in love. Although she knew it wasn't a dream, because she didn't have dreams anymore. Only nightmares, and unless Peter suddenly died and became an evil monster, this was the opposite of a nightmare.

Peter grinned, "Do you wanna go?" he asked, reluctantly pulling away from the kiss.

Andie made a face, slightly disappointed that the kiss had ended. "Pervvy" she giggled, "But yeah, let's go." she stood up, pulling Peter by the hand. Peter wouldn't admit where his eyes landed on, he didn't allow his eyes to go where they wanted them to go. He refused it. He wasn't gross. "I gotta say bye to Gwen and MJ, and you should probably say bye to Ned." she smiled, feeling crazily in love, and it showed on her face. It was the eyes. The eyes always gave everything away.

Peter, sadly, agreed. The couple reunited a few moments later, they walked a block down. He lifted her off her feet, "How romantic." she quipped, giggling. He gave her a quick kiss, then started swinging to her apartment.

He walked her to her front door, "Don't go." he begged, as the two stood in the open door frame.

Andie smiled, "Hey, dude, you're the one who swinged — swung me home." she defended, the desperate look in his eyes growing. "Wait, is it swinged or swung? Like swung sounds right, but swinged makes—"

Peter quickly cut her off with a kiss. He pulled her in by the waist, her hands resting on his face. It was the type of kiss from the movies, the cheesy romcoms, the type that made the girls leg pop up, the type of kiss that little girls would look up to for years to come, a real 'Romeo and Juliet' type kiss. A Disney movie kiss. A perfect kiss.

The two didn't pull away, Andie directed Peter into her home. She walked backwards, trying not to trip. They kissed directly into her bedroom

"YOU HAD SEX!" Gwen Stacy yelled, much too loud for Andie's liking, especially with the fact that they were currently walking around a very busy mall.

Andie smacked Gwen's arm, MJ loudly laughed. "Shut the fuck up! I did not!" she defended.

MJ squinted her eyes, and tilted her head. As if she was getting a really good look at Andie, making her feel slightly self concealing and very weirded out. "You totally did." MJ added. 'These are the people I've chosen as my friends?' Andie thought.

A rosy colour painted Andie's cheeks, "I didn't!" she lied. "And plus, even if I did do that, a lady never kisses and tells!" she giggles, pushing her hair behind her ears.

Both MJ and Gwen Stacy scoffed. "Good thing you, my girl Andie, aren't a lady." Gwen joked.

Andie's jaw dangled near the ground, "You bitch!" she spat with a smile. "Okay, fine. Maybe. How did you know, you freak?" she half — admitted.

"You have the post — sex glow look."

"Ew."

Gwen and MJ, even though they knew this, their jaws both dropped, their eyes both widened, their eyebrows both furrowed, a grossed out groan left both of their lips. "Ew, keep that to yourself." MJ groaned, yelling.

Andie gave both girls a dirty look. "You asked! Actually, you begged." she rolled her eyes, she wasn't actually angry, more mentally uncomfortable. "You guys can't talk. You guys made out!" she pointed at both of them with an accusatory voice.

Their hands interlocked, "Andie, we don't really know how to tell you this but we are dating, kiddo." Gwen teased, acting like they were her parents.

Andie put a hand over her mouth, pretending to be shocked. "Oh my gosh! Mommy! Mommy! My mommies are dating! Whatever shall I do?" she joked, getting dirty looks from strangers walking by.

"So, dirty moments with Petey — boy, explain. Don't go into too much graphic detail, please."