CHAPTER 28

"YOU TOLD ME I WAS PRETTY WHEN I LOOKED LIKE A MESS."

SHE AWOKE IN HIS BED. It was the final month of summer break, which Andie was resenting but Peter was somewhat excited. Nerd.

Peter still had Andie's red lipstick on his face and neck, Andie was wearing his shirt as she slept. A lazy kiss engulfed them both, their ankles rubbing together, Peter's arm being a pillow to Andie as her hand draped around his body.

Andie slowly drifted back to sleep, she felt so safe. Until she suddenly awoke again. "Oh shit!" she whisper — yelled, hitting her boyfriend to get him to wake up.

A sleepy groan left Peter's lips, "Five more minutes." he put his pillow over his head, trying to continue sleeping.

Andie was still hitting him, "Peter! I was supposed to sneak out last night!" this woke Peter up.

He sat up, beside her. "Oh boy." he mumbled, getting a weird look from Andie. He made a mental note to kill himself later. "At least you look gorgeous in my shirt." he smirked, pulling in for a kiss.

Peter was Andie's kryptonite. Whenever he pulled in for a kiss, no matter the scenario, if she was dying, she would also pull in. No matter the urgency, she loved the kiss. She loved him. "Peter!" she giggled, as he kissed her neck. "Okay, okay, no, no." she moaned lightly as he kissed her neck. Kryptonite. She pushed him away from her neck, or else she would've stayed another night. "We've been here before. Remember that? When you were hurt and climbed through my window? That was weird." she 'hm'ed.

Peter smiled, feeling bad for a moment. Like he went to far, but the look of pure desperation Andie was giving him said the opposite. She wanted him to continue kissing her, but she didn't want to get caught. That would be too awkward and she would be forced to jump off a cliff. "Get under the covers." he quickly demanded.

The girl looked confused,"What?" she scaredy asked.

He shushed her, quickly throwing her under the covers. "Aunt Mays coming." he whisper — yelled. Chaos.

Andie cursed herself. It was so obvious she was there, her lipstick on his face and neck, the mysterious human — shaped lump beside him. Not to mention her clothes in the corner, or her phone charging on the beside table.

May noticed these things. She wasn't blind. "Peter. There is a girl in your bed. Did you know this?" she sarcastically sighed.

Andie's head popped up out of the covers awkwardly, this sucked. "Yeah, I knew." mumbled Peter.

A long sigh left Mays mouth, "Andie, please just ask next time. You're always welcome here. But, if you guys are having sex please be careful—"

Peter groaned, "May! We are not having sex." he lied. He covered his face with his hands, embarrassed. Andie was a horrible liar, just horrible, so a smile dared to cross her face.

"Okay, okay." May put her hands up like she was being interrogated. "Peter, I support the lipstick, but maybe wipe it off." she giggled, and left the door half open.

As May left, Peter turned to his girlfriend with a red and embarrassed face. "That was humiliating." he groaned.

She laughed, "And hilarious." she added. "How am I supposed to put actual clothes on?"

Peter grinned. "I'll grab 'em." he offered, Andie gives a smile. He sat up and grabbed the clothes at the end of his bed.

She nodded, "Fine. I'm so dumb, why'd I wear a dress." she groaned, rolling her eyes. Last night she wore a short tight white dress covered with an oversized jean jacket, with black leggings underneath.

Peter noticed her little hint, "Okay, you can wear one of my sweaters." he gave in. As much as he was her kryptonite, it also went the other way. They were each other's kryptonite, they could hardly say no to each other.

The girl jumped out of the bed, "Yay!" she squeaked. She grabbed a Nike hoodie and put it on with her black leggings. "New Girl?" she asked, with a now wide smile.

Peter squeezed his face, "Mm, Star Wars?"

Andie's jaw dropped, and eyes widened. "Absolutely not." she deadpanned.

He smiled. He brung her closer, kissing her on the forehead, interlocking their fingers. For a moment, he got lost into her eyes. Hazel on brown.

The two cuddled underneath the covers, "Stop molesting my legs with your cold — ass feet!" Andie shrieks, with a giggle throwing her head backwards.

Peter playfully groans, "I am not molesting your legs! And I'm the pervert between us two." he rolled her eyes.

"Quit hogging the blankets!" Andie scolded, basically finding any excuse to hear his voice.

A laugh left Peter's lips. "You have more blankets than me!" he argued. They always acted like an old — married — couple. It was cute.

"Get over it." she giggled as Peter turned on New Girl on his small laptop on their legs. She won. Yay!

💌
it's super annoying i can post faster than i can write it's stressing me out 😓😓

personal update:: MY CRUSH REJECTED ME AND TOLD ME HE LIKES MY FRIEND 😧😧😰😰😰😰😰😟😟😟😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😓😓😓😐😐😐😐😐🤣🤣🤣🤣
k this is what happened —
me nd him we're playing imessage games. he says "on the next one wanna make a bet"
me: depends
him: who loses has to reveal their crush
fuck off.
obviously i said yes coz i ain't no pussy
TURNS OUT HES SO GOOD AT CUP PONG. LIKE RIDICULOUSLY GOOD. I LOST SO BAD.
him: k who is it
i was feeling bold + on the phone w my friend and her bf (who's also my friend)
me: you
GASPED.
him: fun
PARDON????
me: fun?
him: my b i js don't rly know what to say
FUCK OFG FUCK OFF FUCK OFF.
pls fuck off ur kidding.
me sigh so much
me: chill chill i'm jk
(i wasn't jk)
him: good you scared me bro
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFF.

AND THEN HE FORCED ME TO PLAY 20 QUESTIONS W HIM TO RIND OUT WHO HIS CRUSH IS????
like i do not care leave me alone
it's my friend
so thats how my weekend went!!!!

and today (tuesday) he kept trying to talk to me and shit.
he connected my airpods to his phone and i showed my friends and then disconnected them 🤣🤣
like fuck iff. fuck off fuck off fuck off.
and my friend was like "i think he's trying to get you back."
FUCK OFF. NO I DONT WANT HIM BACK I WANNA MOVE ON WIRH MY LIFE HES SHORT.

so.
😔😔😓😓☝️☝️😧😧😐😐🤣🤣🤣☝️😰🤥😔📣🤗🤔🤗💃🏼🫢☝️‼️📣‼️🫣🫢😓🕺😧🤥