9. All around Lies

ABHISHEK POV
Everything felt like a dream to me. Finally I have my Jaan all for myself. She is my everything she is my peace she is my Soul , she is my strength, she is my possession my obsessions ,she is my oxygen, she is my WHOLE FUCKING LIFE. Well am not big fan of singing but this line for my Life Line.

Woh rang bhi kya rang hai
Milta na jo tere honth ke rang se hu-ba-hu
Woh khushbu kya khushbu
Thehre na jo teri sanwari zulf ke ru-ba-ru

Tere aage yeh duniya hai pheeki si
Mere bin tu na hogi kisi ki bhi
Ab yeh zahir sareaam hai,
ELAAN HAI

Jab tak jahan mein subah shaam hai
Tab tak mere naam tu
Jab tak jahan mein mera naam hai
Tab tak mere naam tu

haha now officially this girl has made me crazy everyone pee in their pants just by hearing my name and this girl is making me sing songs all by myself and smile like a idiot.

Suddenly Jaan looked at me worried and ran towards me spun me around before hugging me tightly like her life depends on it the noise of fire work was so loud that I can't hear anything she looked deep in my eyes pouring every ounce of love she had into my eyes. But as soon as she opened her mouth to say something BLOOD came out fucking blood oh no no no no no no no please no no no. I held her tightly like she will fade away if I loosen my grip.
"Aditi Aditi jaan kya hua jaan aap ko ye ye khoon" nothing was coming out I felt dead my mind stopped working when Sarthak came and tried to take her from me "Bhai leave bhabhi we have to take her to hospital " he said.
HOSPITAL YES HOSPITAL I HAVE TO SAVE HER I PICKED HER UP AND STARTED RUNNING AND SHOUTING LIKE A MAD MAN.
we were on our way to hospital in car i was begging her to not close her eyes when she said
"Mujhe nahi pata tha ki mujhe aapki patni bane ka sukh sirf kuch palo tak hi milega, Pati dev," she whispered, her voice fragile as a petal caught in a storm. "I love you, Mr. Suryavanshi."
I looked at her with pain and shock and said while caressing her hand
" Jaan aapko hum jaan sirf bolne ke liye nahi bolte aap sach Mai meri jaan ho hum par bharosa Karo please aapko kuch nahi hone dange"
She smiled at Me a little before closing her eyes. And that took my breath away.

Translation of all hindi sentences above 👇

("Aditi, Aditi, my life, what happened, my life, this this blood")

("Brother, let go of sister-in-law, we have to take her to the hospital")

("I didn't know that the happiness of being your wife would only last for a few moments, my dear HUSBAND ")

("I don't call you my life just for the sake of saying it; you truly are my life. Please trust me, I won't let anything happen to you.")

AUTHOR POV

Abhishek's heart pounded in his chest, each beat echoing the desperate plea that escaped his lips. Aditi, his everything, lay limp in his arms-her life hanging by a fragile thread.

The hospital doors swung open, and Abhishek charged through, his footsteps reverberating down the sterile corridors. Doctors, clad in white coats, materialized like specters, their eyes widening as they recognized the man who carried the weight of the world.

"Save my wife!" His voice cracked, the syllables sharp as shards of glass. "Please, save her!" The words tore from his throat, raw and unyielding. He was no longer Abhishek Suryavanshi, the powerful tycoon, one of World top 10 richest man, most powerful mafia king ; he was a desperate lover, a man stripped of all pretense.

The medical team swarmed around Aditi, their hands moving with precision. Monitors beeped, their rhythm a cruel reminder of time slipping away. Abhishek watched, helpless, as they fought to unravel the mystery that held Aditi captive.