10. The Queen's Impact

It's been 4 hours 55 minutes 23 seconds since he last heard her voice even after listening to doctor saying it was a scratch his heart wasn't on peace how in fucking hell would a scratch leads to blood flow from mouth Abhishek stood from his seat and ran to doctor who was talking to other patient saying "Fucker you lied to me didn't you how is she why the fuck did you lied to me"

Abhishek's voice thundered through the hospital corridor, his words laced with a potent mix of fear and fury. The doctor, taken aback by the sudden confrontation, dropped his clipboard, papers scattering like leaves in a storm. "Mr. Abhishek, please, let me explain," he stammered, but Abhishek was beyond reason.

"Explain? Explain how my Aditi is lying in there, more angel than human, with blood on her lips from a mere scratch?" His hands clenched into fists, the knuckles white as the doctor's coat. "I want to see her, now!"

The doctor nodded, leading Abhishek to Aditi's room, where she lay, her beauty undiminished by the hospital's sterile pallor. As Abhishek approached, Aditi's eyes fluttered open, a weak smile gracing her lips. "You came," she whispered, her voice a soothing balm to his ragged soul.

Abhishek's gaze softened as he took in Aditi's fragile form, the tumultuous anger within him quelled by the sight of her. "I'm here, Aditi. I'll always be," he murmured, his voice a tender caress against the sterile silence of the room.

Aditi's eyes, reflecting a storm of emotions, held his with an intensity that spoke volumes. "Abhishek, listen to me," she began, her voice barely above a whisper, "I asked the doctor to tell you it was just a scratch because I knew how you'd react. I couldn't bear the thought of you consumed by rage, of you doing something that would put you in danger."

Abhishek's anger was a living, breathing entity, a force that had carved out respect and fear in equal measure in the underworld he ruled. His love for Aditi was the only thing more powerful, an obsession that consumed him, that drove every decision, every action. When he learned of her deception, his first instinct wasn't anger, but an all-consuming need to protect her, to eliminate any threat that dared to cast a shadow over her.

"Aditi," he said, his voice low and dangerous, "you know I would burn the world to ashes if it meant keeping you safe. Why would you hide anything from me?" His eyes were dark pools of emotion, swirling with the intensity of his feelings.

Aditi reached out, her touch a whisper against his skin.
"Kyuki Mai darting hu Abhi. Jitna mujhe aapke pyar se pyar hai naa utna hi Dar bhi hai. Aapka pyar bilkul aag ki Tarha hai mere dil ko toh sukoon deta hai par mere aas pass ki Har chiz ko kha jata hai aur mujhe aapke sath sath un chizo ko bhi bachana hai"

( "Because your love is overwhelming, Abhishek. It's a fire that consumes everything in its path. I needed to shield them from you, from the inferno of your wrath.")

Abhishek came toward her hugging her softly carefully as if she would break into pieces any moment saying "My Love You are my whole bloody existence my reason to breath to smile to love to care my reason to even exist never ever lie to me again how would I live if even my Soul would lie to me" he said crying he was fucking crying the great Abhishek Suryavanshi was crying because at the end he was also a human with emotions for her.

" I am sorry dear HUSBAND aab Ghar Chale mujhe Apni wedding night yaha hospital mai nahi bitani" she said wiping his tears and pain away, tears from her hand and pain with her single word Husband.

He than nodded his head like a obedient child with pink cheeks (ufff God what this girl did with my dominant cold emotionless man).

Suddenly Aditi finch when her in laws enter loudly

Vidyut and Rahul came running to her pushing Abhi to side " Bhabhi maa aap thik toh ho dard ho raha hai kya aapko doctor ko bulau aapko kassa feel ho raha kuch toh bolo-" Both bombard her with questions while crying holding her one hand each.

"Areee am all OK bacha aapdono itna kyu panic ho Rahe ho" she said pulling them into a hug when her eyes went to Sarthak who was standing on door looking at her controlling his tears when she motions him to come to her with her hands

Sarthak came to her running and sat on floor near her legs holding her legs tightly while crying
"Bh-abhi m-mai dar gaya Tha bohot dar Gaya Tha bhabhi maa aisa Kashi mat karna Dobara mai mar jauga "
He was shaking violently while Aditi was continously trying to pull him up in hug while consoling him

Suddenly she smack back of his head and started shouting at him " pagal ho kya aise koi bolta hai Haa Dobariya Marne ke baat ki toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga utho zamin se bhaiya abhi ke abhi"

It was 1st time this 4 brothers were crying in front of everyone first time seeing Suryavanshi brother's this weak the bond she share with her 3 brother in laws was not random they are her strength her support basically her backbone justvas same as the one she share with her own brother she treat them like a child. be their mother give them all motherly affection she has in a short time she can understand them without saying or hearing a word.In their presence, she became more than a sister-in-law. She assumed the role of a mother-nurturing, understanding, and fiercely protective. Her touch held healing, her words offered solace. She could discern their unspoken pain, their silent struggles, and respond with a tenderness that only a mother could provide.

Everyone came and met her Everyone was crying hard they felt guilt in every single cell of their body thinking they failed to protect her soon Abhishek came in and said
"I have discharged her from hospital she will be taking her treatment in home itself " everyone nodded when they heard a scream and heel sound
"BHABHI MAA "
here comes Payal suryavanshi
"Bhabhi bhabhi kya hua aapko ye ye sab kya hai koi Bata ye GA mujhe plzz"
She was crying sobbing like no tomorrow when Aditi made Payal lay on her lap and say sweet words to her soon both slept talking and laughing.

Everyone was admiring them silently when dada sa spoke
" I want the one behind the attack within 3 hours Alive " his voice held anger and authority when Samarth Suryavanshi said in even colder tone "1 hour in fucking one hour" and left in anger behind Maan Suryavanshi who was too angry to say anything oh hell no if this 3 are this angry at this hell of a moment then know one thing for sure
It's. The.Fucking.End

Suddenly whole hospital was in chaos after hearing news except the Suryavanshi's who were smirking in victory

"The Suryavanshi's Declared Emergency In 132 leading countries causing everything to shake to it's core 79 Presidents have left to have meeting with Suryavanshi's in India including Our PM. Looks like Whole world have to pay For that one bullet which went through The Queen of this merciless KING . If it doesn't stops this instant the world economy will 📉🔽"

The Queen's pain echoed in the Suryavanshi's silent roar, a promise of retribution, a settling of score. The world's economy dangled, like a puppet on a string, with the Suryavanshi's hand guiding, what would the future bring?

I know i don't deserve forgiveness but really sorry for late update next update after 15 comments plzzz tum log ko Abhishek ki kasam 😾🤣