kiss me? (Wonka)

After an exhausting day of running errands while in the cold rainy weather, you could finally go to the warm, beautiful castle you call home.

"I'm home!" You cheerfully called out hanging up your soaking coat with hopes of finding it dried tomorrow.

You walked around the halls trying to find your and your best friends rooms, while still not fully accustomed to the layout you've lived in for the past week, after defeating the chocolate cartel.

You took a warm bath taking off the dirt your skin had absorbed in the hours you were out. You brushed and dried your hair that desperately needed a haircut after months trapped at scrubitts and put on some more comfortable clothes.

"Willy!" You called out once again receiving no response. "Will?" You asked when you reached his room.

Only to find the young chocolatier with his head resting on the desk in front of his chocolate making suitcase.

Giggling you walked closer to the tall yet very cute male. "Willy..." You whispered in his ear earning only the tiniest hum in response. "Why aren't you in bed?" You questioned further even though you were pretty sure you knew the answer. He hummed only the tiniest bit louder making you chuckle at his childish demeanor "willy you have to go to bed" you said still whispering, "nooo" he finally talked, although it was more of a whimper. "Willy" you pushed sternly. He put his head in his hands "the bed's too far away" he mumbled.

Is he serious?

"You've got to be kidding me" You whispered more so to yourself than him, "what else can I do to get you to go to sleep?" You sighed desperate to go to sleep yourself.

His head stood up the tiniest bit for him to look out the window before turning to you.

As your eyes meet you feel like you've gotten captured from his gaze.

He looked exhausted.

His chocolate brown eyes that always sparkled so much so that however tired, sad or angry you were all the negativeness washed away the moment you looked at him had now been replaced by half closed ones with heavy bags under them and only the tiniest spark of... hope?

He hesitated to speak for a second before whispering "kiss me?" "What?" "You heard me" he urged but you were too stubborn to listen. "Are you drunk? Are you sick? Are you-" you took his hands in my face looking for who knows what only to be interrupted by his hands going on yours to calm you. His warm hands made your breath hitch and stop talking. It was as if time had stopped.

This time you knew it wasn't hope in his stare.

But love.

You slowly inched closer even with the countless questions in your head, because only one thing stood out.

You loved this man.

In that moment your lips collided into a gentle kiss making you tense. You slowly eased into it until you broke apart. A small grin appearing on his face "I knew you loved me" he whispered teasingly making your head fall down in embarrassment only to be lifted up again by his fingers on your chin.

"Are you going to go to bed now?" You joked but having it back fired "only if you come with me" you were shocked but complied going over to his bed, lifting the covers and laying down him following.

His hands snaked around you as he looked into your eyes giving you one last small kiss before sleep captured you both.