chapter four

Over at the Slytherin table, sat Draco, his arm bound in a sling

„Does it hurt terrible, Draco,"Daphne Greengrass cooed at him.

„It comes and goes. Still... I consider myself lucky. According to Madam Pomfrey, another minute or two... and I could've lost the arm," he told all the students surrounding him in a boosting voice.

Elisabeth, Harry, Hermione and Ron watched the scene from the Gryffindor table.

„The little git. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he,"Ron scoffed.

„It's his own fault,"Elisabeth huffed.

„At least Hagrid didn't get sacked,"
Harry said.

„Uhm El,"Hermione asked.

„Yeah,"Elisabeth asked, looking up from her book.

„Uhm you kind of have a stalker,"Hermione hesitantly said, looking towards Slytherin table.

Elisabeth followed Hermiones gaze and looked at Matheo who was looking at her with a bit of a cocky smirk, which caused Elisabeth to quickly look down into her book again.

„He better doesn't try anything with you,"Harry huffed annoyed.

„Yeah I can't believe he's here,"Ron huffed.

„What,"Harry asked at Elisabeths look.

„He's been trying to talk to me since he started school here,"Elisabeth replied uneasily.

„Well if he doesn't stay away from you, then I'm going to talk to him,"Harry said.

„Harry,"Hermione stated.

„What Hermione? His father is,"Harry was interrupted.

„I know who his father is Harry,"Hermione said.

Then Seamus came running into the great hall with a news paper in his hand. „He's been sighted ! He's been sighted."

„Achintee? That's not far from here,"Hermione read over the news.

„You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you,"Neville asked, frightened.

„With the Dementors at every entrance,"Dean doubted.

„Dementors? He's already slipped by them once, hasn't he? Who's to say he can't do it again,"Seamus.

„Yeah that's right. Black could hide everywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands,"a Gryffindor boy said.