Chapter twelve

„I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak

„I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak. It's just too horrible,"Hermione said and Elisabeth nodded in agreement.

Elisabeth, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Matheo were making to Hagrid. Matheo tagged along so he could keep Elisabeth some company.

„I'm sorry guys. We tried to talk Draco to pull the execution off,"Elisabeth said with an apologetic look.

„It's not your fault El,"Harry assured her, smiling at his sister.

„But it just got worse,"Ron said.

„Ah come to see the show,"Draco teased, but frowned a little when he saw Elisabeth and Matheo with the three Gryffindors.

„This is all your fault. You bloody moron,"Elisabeth yelled at Draco.

„You're nothing but a foul, loathsome, evil little COCKROACH,"Hermione shouted and pointed her wand at him.

„Hermione. He's not worth it, "Ron said.

Hermione sighed and turned around.
Dracos whimpering stopped and started laughing again.

But then Hermione punched Draco in his face, making him groan in pain.

„Malfoy? You okay,"Crabbe asked.

„Let's go,"Goyle said.

The three Slytherins ran back to the castle.

They all looked astonished at Hermione.

„That felt good,"Hermione smiled.

„Not good. Brilliant,"Ron grinned.

„That was bloody awesome,"Elisabeth added.

The five of them were now in Hagrid's hut. Hagrid was firstly a bit suspicious and hesitantly about Matheo, but welcomed him nevertheless.

Harry and Hagrid were watching Buckbeack.

„Why don't you just set him free, Hagrid, "Harry asked.

„They'd know it was me.
Dumbledore'd get into trouble. Comin' down, yeh know, Dumbledore. Says he wants to be with me, when it... when it happens. Great man, Dumbledore. Great man, "Hagrid sighed.