Kangoou kurouki

TLTSU universe  115A Year 6.9 billion the earth is protected by a Gogoleplexia-dodecaherdonal Omniplex Dubble Layered protective shielding and can be inside a supernova and still nothing reaches earth or its moon,

Earths future in a place, humanity lost its way then found it but it was missing a piece the importance of this peace of themselves they lost was so lost, they devolved their values and ethnicity experimenting with Gene splicing. The second time, humanity had destroyed itself. The first was water,  then ice and finally nuclear fire, But the final extinction level event was the Hybrid abomination.

They are called the Spliced. GENETICLY moded and combined with different DNA, some old some new. Some were already so irradiated and in a bad state that they grew out of control.

Destroying post-human means. Now, after 300 million years, it is 5.2 billion, and the earth was protected by some artifacts that stopped the Supernova Immanent sun of Earth. Bending the heat and destruction around the planet, it used that intensity of nuclear power to control a construct inside the moon. To transport the earth to a parallel universe,  115a was meant to be a peaceful place. But things didn't go as planned.

Landig in hostile territory, the earth was placed in the same orbit around the same sun. billion years before the supernova future of the universe they kept behind. A small pocket of humans survived to teach of the history that did happen, so it will not be repeated.

As the sun was setting, there was a female kangaroo that was not ordinary. She was a hybrid of Red and Grey kangaroos, born into a family that lived in an isolated region of the Northern Territory of Australia around 500 million years ago. Today, that region is merged with the Philippines, and most of the world, completing the 400-500 million-year cycle of rejoining all continents. This has created a supercontinent, where species that spent most of the last billion years are now near one another.

The lower kingdoms almost perished when humanity spent the life force of earth and nearly restored the very earth they called home. Special kingdoms known as hyper branches devices from experimentation with the combining DNA of multiple species during the last 100 million years of human history. Many abominations and hybrid creatures have been coexisting with many of those left on Earth. Nobody knows what happened to the lost civilisation called humanity.

But many of the hybrid and Spliced species that survived became dominant due to their weaponry and abilities given to them by the post-modern civilisation after the bombs and long after the rebuild. They lost the part of themselves that they held dear, due to some scientific evidence that disrupts all cultures, making evidence for an entity like God to be real. The kangaroo closed the Archaic tomb. And dust spread over his face. Then a voice said.

Hey, did you find anything interesting?

shaking his head, Kangoou Chiakay stopped balancing on his tail.

Kangoou stumbled but quickly regained his balance and wrapped a cloth around his chest. He took a deep breath, his wide eyes focused.

"I didn't find anything particularly interesting or new, but I appreciate the way they write. It seems like English was their preferred language, but they've combined it with elements of other languages, making it difficult to understand due to the various words. It's almost like poetry."

The red-furred, broad-shouldered figure appeared strong enough to take on the toughest Roos. The softer tone of her voice suggested she was female.

Quick, we must get back before they notice we are missing. You know how Father gets,"

she grunted and clicked. As they leapt out of the cave. The pair moved swiftly through the wild jungle overgrown to the point trees are so large they take up most of the space and sliding on their tail on the mossy, waves curved tree trunks was a sort of surfing.

I beat ye cannot beat Meah toh tha pass!"

Shouted Kangoo's sister her name, Kiayen Kuroki. Both are masters in their tribes Kia-Chi-Koto Temp Enu Karta. Kiachikoto has been in the trib since it was adopted by their first master Kiaken Kouruki. The Tree was adopted later as their symbol of honour and family crest.

They were at war with the other tribes that lived in the region it was always the same. We get sent to fight, and they end up winning for the tribe. Both of them twinz and the most mighty of teams with no losses.