PART 4

Jab Mila Tu

Part 4

Sanjana take a step near major slowly bcz she is in delima what to do.

She is praying for some miracle so she have not slapping someone.

She is sweating While taking step.

Vicky gang member try to recognize the person his name is Aditya.

Adi: are Vicky yaad aaya ye to hamare naye English literature ke professor Hai.

Listen this all members are shocked 😲.

kirti: Bure phas gaye ab to Agar is Sanjana ne Thappad mar diya to hum sab gaye .
Mujeh tension ho rahi hai.

Vicky: are kuch nahi hoga tum log kham kha dar rahe ho.

Adi: are Vicky maien suna hai ye professor bade strick Hai Agar inhone complain kar di na hamari to hum gaye.

Inhone previous Job me student ko college se nikalvaya hai or unko admission milna bhi muskil ho gaya tha.

Listen this all become shocked and worried 😟.

At the time Shehnaaz came to know that her gang is doing ragging With new student.

She also learn that the student is Going to slap a new professor.

She is somewhere else so she hurriedly goes
To the college ground where her group present.

Sanjana reach near Sidharth.

She stand front of him and she get her all courage to slap him.

She is sweating 😓 badly.  She has no option.
She close her eyes.

When she is going to slap him Sid held her hand.

She Open her eyes when she feel someone's hand on her hand.

Sid see that she is sweating badly.

Sid; miss ye sab kya tha ye aap Kya karne ja rahi thi.?

Sanjana: wo wo sorry sir wo wo

Sid: calm down miss take a deep breath and then say.

She take a deep breath after that she narrated everything about ragging Gang .

Sid: it's okay miss aapki koi galti nahi hai.
Aap bas mujhe unke paas le jaiye Baki me dekh Lunga.

Sanjana: ji sir.

When Vicky and someother learn that the professor is came to meet them bcz sanjana tell him everything they decided to runaway from there.

After that they both came near to the gang and find Vicky and some other runaway from there. They see Shehnaaz and adi and kirti present there remaining runaway.

Sid start talking With them.

Sid: oh to tum log ho jisne miss or baki sare students ke sath ragging ki?
Or ise aap logo me majboor kiya ke ye thappad mare! Wahhh yahi karne aate ho kya college me tum Sab tumhare maa baap ko pata hai ke tum yaha padhai karne ke shiva ye sari harkate karne aate ho saram nahi aati tum logo ko koi discipline nam Ki chiz hai ke nahi hai ?  Lectures attend krne ke bajaye yaha kya kar rahe ho aap sab.

Or tum tum wahi ho na jo us din train me vomiting ki thi drink karne ke baad .

He said when he recognize Shehnaaz At the time.
Adi and kirti flinching in fear bcz they know professor gone punish them without Knowing the real suspect.

Shehnaaz is standing without any worries bcz she has no fear.

Sid notice That.

Sid: Or inhe dekhiye galti ki Hai par uska koi pachtava nahi hai inko or nahi farak hi nahi pad raha. Aise khadi hai jaise kuch kiya hi nahi hai.