PART 11

Jab Mila Tu

Part 11

Sidharth is in serious condition and his family is worried about him.

Rajshree also go home and join dadi in mahamrityunjay mantra.

They both praying for Sidharth.

On the other side

Shehnaaz reach college and attending the lectures with her friends.

She didn't know about Sidharth's accident.

In Break

Shehnaaz is having food in canteen with her friends and thinking about that sidharth is Not came college toady.  She is searching him everywhere also in staff room but she didn't see him.

She thought he must buzzy in somewhere else.  She didn't bothered but her heart is tell her something which she ignore since yesterday night.

Kirti and adi notice that they want to ask her what happened to her but before they could say Shehnaaz phn started ringing.

She take a call and listen the news she hurriedly get up and went to the place.

Kirti and adi confused by her action.

As soon as She reach the place She saw her mother in ICU.

She became worried 😟.

Revathi is present there and Shehnaaz ask her what happened her mother .

Revathi: wo beta hum market gaye the sabjiya Lene waha do logo Ka jagada ho gaya tha. Mara Mari pe uttar aaye the to waha se niklalte Time riya ko sar pe chot lag gai.
Doc keh rahe hai ke blood loss ho hua hai toda zayada kyunki hume yaha pahoch ne me thodi Der ho gai isliye Riya ICU me hai.

Sorry beta me Teri Maa Ka dhayan nahi rakh pai.

She is crying while saying this.

listen This Shehnaaz became emotional and want to crush herself by thinking that she is not a good Daughter she can't take care of her mother.

After sometime doc came outside of ICU.

Doc; aap kon ?
He said while looking at Shehnaaz.

Sana; ji me unki beti ho wo meri maa hai.

Doc; Aapki maa ab thik hai bas agale kuch ghante unko observation Me rakhna padega.

Sana; Thank you Doc hum maa ko ghar kab leke ka sakte Hai?

Doc; 1 2 din baad

Sana; ji thik hai. Kya me maa se mil skati hu?

Doc: ha par unko zayada disturb mat karna.

Sana; okay.

After that doc left and Shehnaaz went inside To meet her mother.

She enter Inside and see her mother is cover with bandages.  She seat beside her and creases her hair.

Sana: kyu maa aap kyu apana khayal nahi rakhti ho aap mujshe payr nahi karte kya ?
Jo mujhe chodke jana chahte the hhhhh
Kyu maa kyu

She crying in front her unconscious mother.

At evening

Shehnaaz came with some fruits and suop for her mother.

While coming she see so many people and bodyguards.

She became surprise to see them bcz when she came at morning there is noone and Now so may people Here.

She ignore and enter Inside her mother's room. She see Revathi and riya maa talking With eo.