PART 16

Jab Mila Tu

Part 16

Sid: wo mujhe washroom jana tha

Sana:yaha itne sare log hai aap bata Nahi skate the hhhhhhhhh khud uthne ki kya jarurat thi 😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Sid held his ears and say sorry to her.

Seeing this all are say in one go

Ohoooooooooooooooooo
And start laughing 😃 😀 😄 😁.

And listen this shehnaaz realize That WHT she did she went form there in Shyness.

When she left all are teasing Sidharth to no end.

At the time doc came to check Sidharth.

Doc came inside and checking Sidharth.

Shehnaaz see the doc so she stay there without anyone's knowledge.

Doc: Sidharth tumhe dhayan rakhna padega or zayada uhtne ki koshish na Karo haddi pe jor padega to thik nahi hoga jaldi.

Or medicine time se liya Karo.

Kahna healthy Khao.

Diet jo Maine diya hai follow Karo.

He change his medicine and give precipitation to adith.

Then the doc left.

Shehnaaz want to go inside but she stop herself bcz she made A bunder few minutes ago so she went to her home.

like one week paased.

Sidnaaz become close with eo.
And there friends also learn about that.

Shiv Anjali and adith bhai happy to see there bond after his bad past in first Time he like some girl and he become comfortable with her. And also become happy.

One day

Rumi decided to meet sidharth get discharge from hospital so she think to meet him at evening when her work finished.

(She didn't give resignation letter to her boss bcz her friend stop her. So she still her job )

Shehnaaz is in college and study in library bcz there exams came in next month.

kirti is also study with her.

Shehnaaz get call from Sidharth that he want to that in evening she is coming or not bcz he knows her exam is  coming.

She informe that she will came but she became late bcz she collect notes from her friend.

Sidharth agreed and tell her that come soon he is waiting for her for dinner.

Yes in one week they both share 1 time meal together in a day.

Then she buzzy in study.

At evening

Rumi is free from her work so she go to meet Sidharth.

Her car stop near his house.

She came outside and went to the door.

She Ring the door bell.

Adith bhai open the door and See rumi is standing.

Adith: Rumi tum yaha?

Rumi: ha wo me Sidharth se milne aai thi.

Adith: ab kyu aai ho jab Aana chahiye tha tab to nahi aai ab to wo thik ho gaye hai.
kaha thi itne din jab wo serious the accident hua bhai ka ?