8.

20 days later

Peyton

"BACHELOR PARTY!!"

"What?"

"A bachelor party!Peyton, your wedding is tomorrow,you're so stressed with all those stuff, you need to have fun!"

"Corey, You do remember is a fake wedding, don't you?

"Doesn't matter! It's a groomsman's job, even if the wedding is fake or not"

"I'm pretty sure that's not true"

"Peyton, you're having a bachelor party, and you're going to enjoy it, and that's all"

Why the people like to give me orders?

"Alright, but i need to ask Rowan first"

***

"No, the white tablecloth have to go over the squared table. No. More to the right. To MY right!That's your right!Wha....What is this?!The colors of the tablecloths are supposed to be BLUE and PURPLE!!Why do i have 2 different shades of blue? I need purple! Oh, Hi Peyton!What do you need?"

"Um, Hi Rowan!..you know....um...uh.. the guys wanna make me a bachelor party and i wanted to know if you needed help with anything"

"Peyton, i already told you, i'm alright"

"You didn't sound so alright"

"I have everything in my control!" Silence "Besides, i'm having a  bachelorette party as well. They are literally forcing me, so i have no choice" I could clearly hear Sabrina screaming "YES, YES!" all over again. I laugh.

"Are you sure you don't need help?If you need something, i could tell Corey and he can cancel everything."

"You just want a reason to skip it"

"Mayyybe"

"Good Luck!"

"I hate you"

"You know you love me. The white flowers are supposed to be on the table with the purple tablecloth!What is the thing that you don't understand!?!??!"And with that she hang up.

"What did she said?"

"She said yes"

"Alright, be ready at 7. We'll pick you up"

7:10 p.m

"Why a limo?"

"Because it make us look fabulous"

Amir, Bradley and Corey went to pick me up, on a limo. We were just 4 but the car was big enough for 27 of us.

"Where did you got the money for this?"

"My brother Cory was going to prom and he actually rent it, but my brother wasn't ready yet, so i got into the limo and told the driver we were going to the prom as a group"

"Amir, i'm pretty sure the driver is going to notice that is impossible someone is holding a dance at LaserTag"

"We're going to LaserTag?" We're going to LaserTag!

"COREY!"The yelled simultaneously glaring at Corey.

"Sorry!I forgot!"

******

"This is heaven"

"why didn't we thought on getting drunk before??"

I stared at them, raising an eyebrow.

"Guys, they're just milkshakes"

After LaserTag, we decided to stop on a DQ for a milkshake.Or 2. Or 4.Or 10. But who really counted?"

"You had to ruin the fun didn't you?"

"You were being ridiculous"

"We weren't"

"You were"

"We weren't!"

"You were"

"Alright, alright!" Bradley stood up from the brench we were sitting "Amir, Corey, you were being ridiculous"

"Ja!

"And Peyton, you know them better than anyone. You should already be used to it"

Silence.

"Alright, i want to make a toast" Corey stood up "To Peyton. They guy who's getting married AND divorced on the same day" He raised his milkshake

"To Peyton!"

Thank you so, so much for the support.The comments and votes are getting bigger and bigger in each chapter and i can't thank you enough for that❤️❤️❤️