The Wedding(2/6)

Peyton

"WAKE UP, IT'S LATE! WAKE UP IT'S LATE!WAKE UP IT'S LATE!"

What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning, don't you think? Sabrina using a megaphone to wake us up. We should be used to it by now.

"No offence or anything, but did your mother she dropped you while you were a baby?"

She rolled her eyes at me  playfully.

"How do i look?" she asks Corey, who was already dressed, while circling.

"Beautiful, like always" and he bent down to kiss her.

I quickly covered my eyes. It's not that i haven't seen them kissing, it's only that everytime he makes her a compliment, they like to eat each other's faces (not in public, for obvious reasons)

"Guys, it's too early for this, come on" 

They slowly let go of each other, Corey glaring at me while Sabrina was taking off some lipgloss that she left on his lips.

"You're the only one who isn't ready yet Peyton. You know how much it takes to do your hair!"

I quickly stood up, took my tux that was hanging in a peg in front of me, and went to the bathroom with it. I quickly closed the door before i had to hear what was Sabrina's answer to:"How do i look?"

After getting dressed, i sat in front of a mirror while 3 hairstylists started to mess with my hair. i was ready about half and hour later (like Sabrina said, it always takes a lot of time to make it seems perfectly messy and it had to look good with the cowboy hat)

The groomsmen, Corey, Amir, and Uriah are using a black tux with a blue tie. Ben, Emjay Anthony (Future Auggie) and i were using a purple one.

"We look good"

"I told you that the fringes were a bad idea"
We left the cottage we were staying on and went and sit inside the busses. A few moments later, the girls arrived. Sabrina obviously made Corey sit with her, so i sat alone. When we got there, i waited until everyone was off the bus (we were a lot of people:the girls,the boys, the directors the camarographers and the hairstylists and i didn't want my tux to have wrinkles). When i was getting off, i saw Rowan, lost in thoughts, mumbling things out loud.

I got to admit, she looks so beautiful. i mean, she always looks beautiful, but, with the dress, the makeup, the flowers...i don't know, she looks stunning.

Since i noticed that she wasn't planning on getting off the bus, i put a hand over her shoulder, making her jump a little bit.

Rowan, it's time to get off the bus"

Everyone was already there when we got there. It took a little bit for them to organize themselves, so when everything was ready i went to stood at the end of the aisle with M. C.

"Alright! Girl Meets The Future, scene 20, take 1!AND.... ACTION!"

Let the wedding begin

Thanks so much for the votes in the first part and all the good comments, i really appreciate it.