Chapter1 The Beginning

3rd Person P.O.V

A year after the 3 days in the infirmary

(AN: Bold is Author's notes Italics is well the narrator saying the time and/or place of the scene. Also Nico is 16 and he Will have started dating right after the 3 days in the infirmary )

Nico woke up ecstatic today was his and Will's anniversary and Camp Jupiter and The Hunt were coming tonight. Sure Will has changed and Will has been acting more distant , cold , and mean lately but he was just stressed......right? Nico thought.

 But Nico wasn't too sure with his own thinking . Will had been yelling at him over the tiniest mistake. Will even started throwing vases, lamps, or glasses anything close to him. He even slapped Nico a few... actually more than a few times . Sometimes it even left bruises. But of course only when he was really angry or stressed....... at least that's what Nico wanted to believe. "Anyway its time for breakfast I'm starving"

(AN: Yes Nico actually does eat now and he eats heal- nah who am i kidding Nico is 90% Happy Meal)
~TIME SKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY Sally's Blue Cookies~ 

(AN: Yes Nico actually does eat now and he eats heal- nah who am i kidding Nico is 90% Happy Meal)                         ~TIME SKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY Sally's Blue Cookies~ 

(AN:IM SORRY I HAD TOO IT WAS TOO BEAUTIFUL)

Nico had sit down in the Hades table in the dining pavilion after summoning Happy Meal and a French Vanilla Frappuccino. Nico saw Will sitting . He didn't look for Nico or ask Nico to sit with him or even say "Happy Anniversary" . The camp was well it was like a home for Nico but sadly there still was some rude, mean, homophobic , non-homophobic but still rude to gay people , and not nice people . 

To be honest Nico loved when Camp Jupiter and The hunt visited. Mostly because that meant Reyna, Thalia, and the 7 were visiting. (AN: Ok Jason is building shrines in camp Jupiter Piper follows Jason , Percy and Annabeth were with Jason and Piper because Jason and Percy Are BROS😎😎. Leo and Calypso also were traveling and when they come visiting Leo and Calypso are always there . Hazel and Frank were the current Praetors . ~TIMES SKIP ~

After Nico finished his breakfast he looked up and saw that Will left the Dining Pavilion. Nico got up and walked to the training grounds. He wanted to train a bit before lunch time arrived.

~TIMMMMME-SKI I IIIII IP~

Nico POV

It was the afternoon and I was planning to visit Will . I went to the Apollo Cabin and saw Kayla Knowles reading a book . " HEY Kayla!" Kayla looked up and saw me " What's up Nico" "do u know where Will is" a worried and sad look crossed over Kayla's face . " W-why do y-you ask " I looked at her confused " Because he's my boyfriend and today is our anniversary".

 Suddenly Kayla looked mad " That little (curse words) of all days .. he had to choose today" She muttered to herself . " Uh Kayla U good " I said worried by how much she was cursing and how angry she looked . Kayla looked up " Huh . OH yeah my brother is in the infirmary " . I was still worried about how angry she looked but I brushed it off " Thanks Kayla " I said back to her as I ran off . " Ur welcome " she said back.

3RD PERSON POV

Nico went to the infirmary and realized that every person who saw him looked at him with pity. As he went to the back of the infirmary he hears soft whispers. He opened the supply closet and in there he saw Will solace HIS Will Solace making out with.................... Linda

OKAY for everybody who I read my first book that I quit because I said that I would make changes. The REAL changes start in chapter 2 or 3. SO yeah Also the words for this chapter is    683 words ~~~L.N.R