𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 - 𝟒

"What's that" Junaid furrowed his eyebrow and narrowed his eyes to see the the far view andThere He saw a musculine man with a really long black coat smoking while his back was leaned to the railing and he was continuously gazing at the mosque mor...

There He saw a musculine man with a really long black coat smoking while his back was leaned to the railing and he was continuously gazing at the mosque moreover checking each detail of it .

He stood up infront of him while slapping his cigarette off "excuse me hyung this is not a place to smoke" he folded his arms the man looked at him smirking and bend down "you'll also get addicted to it young boy just wait till you grow up" Junaid looked at him with his squinted eyes the dominant man chuckled at him "there's a lot more to understand you'll know it soon" he winked at the boy .

Junaid stared at him "you seem interesting" he then slowly proceed with his next words "can i know your name hyung"

The man moved back with his tongue out his eyes were the most darkest one as he was ready to reveal his vampire side as if he was ready to declare he owns everything .

He replied "Jungkook" then rolled his sleeves and continued "Jeon Jungkook"
Junaid disappointedly looked at him "nice name but it's long" jungkook chuckled deeply at his complain "in short call me jk then" Junaid jaw dropped to the floor and his eyes were struck to jungkook's .

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows asked him with confusion "why so serious young boy"
Junaid inhaled deeply and answered "my name" jungkook was again disoriented
Junaid seem to understand it and quickly respond "Junaid khan" he pressed his lips and spoke "it's my name and I am known as jk too" jungkook raised his eyebrow totally amused

"So we are same huh" Junaid nodded his head as a no and replied "nope I am more good then you" jungkook poked his cheeks with his tongue and asked Junaid "and why do you think like that" Junaid naughtily answered "I don't do pho pho like you"
He acted the way jungkook was smoking earlier.

Jungkook laughed and with his heavy boots he comes closer to Junaid "you wanna try too" Junaid immediately declined "no I don't do haram things" jungkook smirked at him
Junaid then asked him "aren't you late for taraweeh" Junaid hold his hand and dragged him inside the mosque "before taraweeh let me show you around hyung since I think it's your first time"

Jungkook was about to say something but his mind clicked his eyes turned dark and he remained silent .

With one right foot of Junaid and the other right foot of jungkook they both put the same foot in the entry of mosque
The winds were blown heavy as if something beneath it was bursting with anger .
On the other side hala clutched her abaya tightly while she was sitting on one of the seats of the madarsa her heart was pounding like crazy and she keeps reciting "Allahu Akbar"

وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ ٱللَّهُ ۖ وَٱللَّهُ خَيْرُ ٱلْمَـٰكِرِينَ
They planned, but Allah also planned. And Allah is the best of planners.

...[and from here the real story begins ]...

Jungkook with his heavy steps followed each step of Junaid he quietly listened to each and every detailed information Junaid was giving him . Almost each minute he smirked on thinking something evil but the innocent kid never noticed his dark side. Junaid told him each and every time of the fardh prayer [five mandatory prayer] .