Chapter 11: [Long-Awaited Meet]

At the beginning of September I traveled again to the village, I wanted to see her again, and once we agreed on a time, I went to her house.

When I arrived at her house, I knocked on the front door with a melody that I only used with her, and she quickly opened the door.

The limited space was just enough for her to peek her head out and look at me with her tender eyes. She continually jumped towards me, hugging me with a strength I had never experienced before, as I felt her heart beat wildly.

At that moment we exchanged whispers:"You don't know how much I missed you."

"Me too, you don't know how happy it makes me that you're here."

"Likewise, you don't know how much I longed for this moment."

At the end we gave each other a kiss and she invited me into her house, inside was a friend of hers, sitting, staring at me with a smile.This same friend was the one who talked continuously with her; while we were lying on the floor, holding our hands.Between the two of them they made their jokes but I didn't care about that, in fact I was sweetly caressing her little fingers, her straight hair while they were talking.Until at one point her friend decided to take a few pictures of us, the first ones where she and I were together.