Season 2: Chapter 2: [Alice]

M: "Hey, I'm inviting several friends over for my birthday Do you want to come?"

"Sup bro. When is it?"

M: "This first of July"

"I think if I can come, anyway I'll ask and let you know later."

M: "Okay bro"

Shortly after he integrated me into a group chat where his friends and guests who would be attending were.

M: "Well guys, we are less than a week away for my birthday and I need to know who is going".

Many had the "yes" assured, and many others would not be attending at all. And among those guys, I still had my parents' permission on hold.

M: "Guys, don't any of you need to be careful with the food?"

Within moments they all denied the question, at all this was only a day away from his birthday and he wanted to attend. So, I once again asked my father to allow me to go and he agreed, only on the condition that we would return home at the stroke of midnight.Come the day, I went with a lot of energy and a desire to meet new people.

I can't say much more about the birthday than the typical, I met the birthday boy's classmates, at one point we played Monopoly with everyone present, the mother took pictures of us guests, the same ones where I regret appearing.But if I have to highlight something from that birthday, it is the beautiful girl I met in that house, who for some reason, revived in me the hope I lost, the feeling I thought I had lost, there was something about her that attracted me that until now, I still don't know.

Alice didn't exactly stand out for her beauty, neither did she look like someone of high social status, she was just another girl who quietly passes by among society.It was her calm and free personality, her beautiful smile when she laughed, her sweet look when she saw me that captivated me to want to know her more, even after that event.When the birthday was over and everyone was leaving, I took advantage of a moment alone with Michael and asked him:

"Hey, don't you happen to know if Alice is in a relationship with anyone?"

M: "Honestly I don't know, I think she was about to become a lesbian, but as I told you, I don't know that, why do you ask?"

"No reason, I just needed to know, thank you very much anyway."

M: "You don't happen to like her?"

"Of course not, I was just casually asking."

M: "Well, bye Matt, thanks for coming over"

"Thanks to you for inviting me, see ya"