Teaser 2

Spiraling in an empty hallway, the mic clicked on making a hollow echo, ricocheting off the walls. A loud ringing sprang from the mic while this person pressed the button on the mic. Papers started shuffling gently against the mic, before a chilling voice suddenly started talking, sounding almost cold in a way with their words.

"Hey, have you heard?"

"There are things that are unexplainable in this world, horrible things. The human eye cannot make out or see coherently, that is what makes the wonders of the world so unique."

"One"

Their voice paused for a brief second, nothing came from the mic before they finally spoke up, pressing the mic button again.

"Do you believe in ghosts, ghouls, demons, momsters, just... supernatural beings in general?"

"There are two worlds that divides us and their world. There is an old tale where these seven knights battled the supernatural world, keeping humans safe."

"Two"

"Some tales say with supernaturals is that, they don't always have to come from the supernatural world. They can come from just about anywhere due to violence, vengeance, hatred, and many more things that occurs with humans that can make them a target for a supernatural being or even become one themselves."

"There are many tales throughout this school, many secrets, legends...

Just how far are you willing to find these secrets and if it came down to it...are you willing to die to find out those secrets?"

"Three"

Just as the speaker had said that, they said it in a lower pitch, sounding almost unnatural in a sense, it was bone chilling sensing shivers down the spine almost. A soft chuckle sounded over the intercom and the mic had clicked off, the speaker had disappeared before anyone could find out who was talking over the intercom.