Chapter 1

The war had just begun. Peter was being dragged through the air by a spaceship harboring the aliens and Dr.Strange. He talked to Mr. Stark as they continued their ascend into space. Soon losing the ability to breath Peter pulls his mask off then falls soon after. Then, not a few moments later he is being caught mid air by a metal suit resembling the one he was wearing moments ago, although the colors were slightly different. The suit smelled sorta like a new car in his opinion though he didn't get to think about it too much before Mr. Start ordered F.R.I.D.A.Y. to 'send him home'. Like Peter was going down that easy. He webbed the ship and pulled himself back on finding an entrance and Mr. Stark inside. They got Dr. Strange back and ran into the Guardians. After being head at gun point, they determined they were on the same side and made their game plan, deciding working together would be best.

Making it to Titan, Dr. Strange pulled Peter to the side. "Dr. Strange what up?" He asks as he glances back at the others talking about what's to happen next. "What happened next, just know we will get you back as soon as it's over and Thanos is defeated" Strange gave Peter a small pat on the shoulder and walked away. Peter stared at the spot he had been in for a moment, eyebrows knitted together in confusion and turned back to Dr.Strange again. "um, sir. What exactly do you mean by that?" though his words didn't matter as Thanos appeared from the mist. Without getting his answers the team makes their move. Matis taking over his thoughts, they work on the gauntlet. However, just as he is about to get it off Quill offsets the plan which causes Matis to lose her hold and Thanos was free again. The fight after doesn't last long as Thanos took the stone and was off once more. Dr. Strange moved quickly after that rushing to Peter pushing a green stone, the time stone, into his chest. Everything slows down as the stone seems to meld into him and disappears into his chest with a green glow surrounding him. A moment later everything returns to how it was. "what happened, what was that! '' Peter rushed out, out of breath, as he felt his chest a few times and looked up at Dr. Strange. "We don't have time. I created a realistic time stone to ward him off to be able to give someone the stone that could handle its power without dying instantly. Just remember what I said "Dr. Strange said as he started moving his hands creating his magic rings and touched Peter's head. He instantly felt pain as his body started to turn to ash. He felt sick as he looked down at his hands "I don't feel so good." Peter looked up at Stark and stumbled a bit "You're all right" Tony said as reassuringly as he could. "I- I don't know what's happening..I don't know....." Peter fell forward, not able to hold his own weight anymore. Tony caught him and held him close as he started to disappear. "I don't wanna go, sir. Please...Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go." Peter had started to let the tears fall from his eyes as he hugged his mentor. The both fell to the ground and Peter accepted that he wasn't going to be there for much longer as he stared at the orange sky of Titan to Mr. Stark. "Im Sorry'' It was all he could say as his throat closed up and he felt his body being ripped apart. He felt lucky that his healing ability kept him there a bit longer so he could say his sorta goodbye to Tony.

Everything hurt as he slowly came to. He could feel his body piercing itself together ash by ash. It felt like they were being sewed on bit by bit with a red hot needle. He laid there for a while not able to move and couldn't open his eyes. After his healing factor was finished fixing him up and the pain subsided to a dull ache, he cracked open his crusted over eyes from the tears he shed before he awoke here. It was nighttime, however no stars peeked through the gray and smoky haze. He felt the concrete below him and the chilly air the breeze brought with it as it attacked his left side. He blinked a couple of times and swallowed trying to urge himself to get up and access his surroundings. He tried to tune in on the sounds around him. He heard mummers of voices near him but his mind wasn't quite there yet so he couldn't make out what was being said. They must have seen him though because they stopped talking and he felt the vibration of footsteps coming his way. This sent his senses into a frenzy which gave him a sorta jump start as he sat up abruptly feeling himself up and down as memories from Titan flooded his brain. He felt and heard his heartbeat in his ears as his breath was quickening by the second. He started hyperventilating as he felt a pair of hands grab his arms prying them from his now crumpled shirt. Shirt, that meant he wasn't in his suit. He relaxed a bit at that and was finally able to get a good breath in and forced himself to calm down to not reveal him being spiderman by using his strength to shove said person away without thinking. The voices came clearer now as he glanced around accessing his situation. His senses are still alert but not blaring anymore. He looked at the person kneeling in front of him holding his arms in between them. He wore a domino mask and was in a black suit, a blue strip in a sorta bird shape going across his upper chest. "hey, you with us?" the guy asked. He saw something move behind him and glanced to see a guy wearing a leather jacket and a red helmet. He looked back to the guy in front of him and jumped to his feet, yanking his arms back to himself. He didn't get free instantly but ripped back again using more of his super strength this time. He stumbled back as he did so and the other forward. He continued backing up though "WAIT! KID! THE LEDGE!" The man in black rushed to him and reached a hand out grabbing for his arm again but missed as Peter sidestepped him. His senses warned him of the ledge he was nearing and so he darted his eyes around for a way out without using his webs or other spider abilities. It looked like he was on a rooftop that he would guess to be around a hundred feet up. all the buildings surrounding it were either too high or too far for a normal person and he was soon cornered on the edge of the roof by the two strangers.