Chapter 2: Visions of the Past and Future, Messenger from Darkness

(Cue resident evil 2 ost: the straight and the winding: https://youtu.be/LA_2jSWcrvM?si=O7Kt_wwKFXZwKslI)

(Story starts with shadow, nori and yeva traversing through the snow land which seems to be never ending and what had felt like hours, the cold had started to take effect on nori and yeva, shadow not so much)

Nori: buurrr... how long has it been?? It feels like we've been walking for hours...!

Yeva: это потому, что прошло почти четыре часа. (that's because it's been nearly four hours.)

Nori: IT'S BEEN FOUR HOURS?!!

Yeva: у тебя на козырьке часы, как и у всех, нори. (you have a clock on your visor like everyone else, nori.)

Nori: ...

(She looks at the clock at the bottom right of her visor as it says 5:56am)

Nori: ...who knew the price for freedom would be so taxing? But it's still better than the torture chamber though. How are you holding up there, shadow? You see anything?

Shadow: no. Just a more snow.

Yeva: нам нужно найти убежище, скоро рассвет. (we should find shelter, sunrise is soon.)

(Shadow turns to yeva)

Shadow: and?

Yeva: двое из нас были под землей уже два года. У нас может быть не самая лучшая реакция на это. (two of us have been underground for two years. We might not have the best reaction to it.)

Shadow: hm... huh?

(He starts to see tall buildings in the distance, a city)

Shadow: I see something! It looks like a city!

Nori: really?! Awesome! We can camp out there until we figure out our next move!

Yeva: это может быть проблемой...! (that might be a problem...!)

(They see the sky getting brighter, becoming daytime)

Nori: uuh...!! We're not gonna make it!!

Shadow: of course we will!

(He grabs nori and yeva's arms like he did last chapter)

Nori and yeva: ...!

(Shadow's shoes then fire up before bursting in speed towards the city in an orange streak)

Nori and yeva: WAAAAH-!!!

(They make it into the city just as the sun comes over the horizon as shadow brakes to a halt under a building, but the top of nori's foot is caught in the sunlight and it burns)