Chapter 24

After that round they were lying side by side , but it took no longer to join their lips together.

—"Won..." Mingyu spoke pulling from the kiss and gaining a whine from his beloved husband.

—"Ummm..."

—"I wanna see you in a harness ." the drug pulling out their desire . " It will look amazing on you darling. " Wonwoo blushed as Mingyu called him darling. Mingyu did call him by baby often and sometimes when he is being over cute then he would call him daddy too but darling is new for him , so he's flustered.

—"umm..anything for you ." and he pulled the younger in a kiss . their lips are swollen but who cares.  They just having their moment after a long break . Wonwoo sniffed the popper again .

Mingyu goes for his nipples and made a bright red mark while rubbing his hard manhood against his hole once again . Wonwoo turned and was on his four.  He bend forward slightly and shows his ass to Mingyu.  Mingyu licked his own lips. Grabbing the lube he coated his cock again . Holding the older's slim waist he slammed his hard manhood inside him . Wonwoo screams onto the pillow due to the overwhelming pleasure.

Mingyu grabbed him by his throat and pulled him from the pillow. His hand goes to Wonwoo's chin and two fingers inside the older's mouth as the older's tongue slightly sticking out . Mingyu give him a strong thrust as the older gasped and tremble . After 3 strong thrust he pulled out his cock and he turned wonwoo over. His right hand still grabbing Wonwoo's chin as his fingers still inside .

—"I CAN'T RESIST YOUR HOTNESS......I AM SO FUCKING OBSESSED WITH YOU....YOU ARE MINE...ONLY MINE......." He whispered to the older . His tongue ran over the latter's skin ears to neck as he sucked again .

—"YOU ARE ALSO MINE...." Wonwoo said in a husky voice .Pulling his finger away he lifted Wonwoo's lower body a bit higher. He grabbed his dick and stroke it before thrusting into him again. Wonwoo was shocked at their position but who cares .

Mingyu's thrusts getting stronger in every thrust.  Wonwoo reached for the popper again . but Mingyu stops him.

—" You already take it two time. So no more." Wonwoo whines but accepted what the younger said .

While Mingyu jerking of Wonwoo's member and thrusting into him , the latter was reaching his climax. Not so long later with a loud moan and shaking body Wonwoo cum all over his chest . some of it going into his mouth also .

Mingyu hissed as he pulled his member out and grabbed Wonwoo's face closer . Wonwoo knew what's coming next , sticking out his tongue he looked at Mingyu and within few pumps Mingyu cum all over Wonwoo's  face and mouth . his cum dripping from Wonwoo's tongue . Wonwoo shallow it gladly . breathing heavily they fell on the bed.

—"You looks hot....babe ....or should I call daddy..." Mingyu smirked while teasing Wonwoo.  "No one gonna  believe you are bottom baby." Mingyu hugged Wonwoo.

—"I don't care...but i'll claim your ass one day ." Wonwoo smirked at Mingyu .

—"I'll gladly give it to you daddy..." Mingyu chuckled.  "But I am not satisfied...not yet ."

They continued almost whole night.

***

Next day Wonwoo woke up from the sleep with a strong headache and a pain in his ass and all body . There's only bites and red-purple marks all over his body . last nights memories came to his mind in a loop as he looks towards his husband Sleeping .

—"Who will say this innocent looking guy is a beast while having sex." Wonwoo chuckled. He gave sleeping Mingyu a peck on his lips rapping his arms even more tightly , resting his head on his chest. "

—"mine wonwoo, Isn't it great. only mine. " Mingyu is again sleep talking and chucking . This time Wonwoo became even more happier after last night.

—"Only yours." Wonwoo whispered. After few minutes Mingyu woke up with a pain in his head . They really did over do it last night that even Mingyu's dick is even hurting .

As Mingyu looks towards Wonwoo he saw Wonwoo is already looking at him with a huge smile on his lips.

—"I Love You So Much Min..."

—"I Love You More Won..."

***

The End....

There will be a epilogue and a special chapter so wait for that 😙

If you like this book plz vote , comment and if you want to share then what are you thinking about just do it ....😁

And please comment about this book if it's good or not , so I can't be able to do the same mistakes in my next book .

Thank you for reading .

Wooahae. .....Borahae💜💜

Borahae💜💜

Woahhhhhhh. Thanks 😭